Chapter 13

" areeee bhai... Bhabhi... Aaiye aap bhi bethiye.... Hum log truth and dare khelenge upar aap dono bhi chaliye...". Yash called them as soon as his eyes them.

"nhi aaplog khelo mera mann nhi h". Shehnaaz denied as she wasn't really in a mood to entertain anybody right now. She just wanna go out and enjoy the weather.

"bhai aap hi samjhao na bhabhi ko please". Sidharth honestly didn't felt right to intervene in between as she was already going through a lot.

"yash Rehne dete h na..."before Sidharth could complete Shehnaaz spoke.

" bss thodi der k liye pr... Ohk ". She just wanted to oppose him. She didn't wanted anyone to thing that she do what her husband says.

" ohk ohk pkkaaaaa".... Thank you bhai"... Everyone cheered.

"to chalo shuru krte h" with that Yash swirled the bottle.

"vooohoooooooo.... Swati ki baari". They all cheered for one of their cousin.

" Chal bta... Your first kiss". Somebody asked.

"eeeeee.. Vo 12th m h bss". Sidharth exclaimed.

"areee aapko kuch nhi pta kuch bhi.... Tu bta jldi apni first kiss". Yash shut Sidharth up making Shehnaaz smile.

"ummmm... 11th...July10...". Swati blushed like a little school girl, which she really was.

"wooohhhoooooooooooo". Everybody hooted loudly.

"ewwwww chiiiiiiiii... SWATIIIII" Sidharth screamed.  And Shehnaaz totally agreed with Sidharth this time.

"bhaiyya please.. No gyaan". Both Yash and Swati spoke at the same time stopping Sidharth from saying anything further.

"noww next next next next...". With that Swati swirled the bottle this time.

"ooohhhhooooo... Bhabhi ki baariiiii".

"so bhabhi..... Aapko kabhi pyaar hua h". One of Sidharth's cousin asked her making her still.

Hearing the question Sidharth's attention completely shifted to Shehnaaz. He don't why but he had a certain kind of hope from her answer.

On the other hand Shehnaaz could feel his burning gaze on her, so without looking at him she gave them the answer.

"nhi". She said with a stern face.

"kyaa". They all gasped looking at each other except Sidharth who was still looking at her.

"hmm nhi hua kabhi". She replied.

"kyu bhabhi". Swati asked her.

"kabhi koi essa laga hi nhi.... Time Paas mujhe kabhi krna hi nhi tha.. Mujhe humesha se ek fairytale life chahiye thi... Jo ki mujhe kbhi mili hi nhi".. She spoke looking at Swati.

All the while Sidharth was looking at her with guilt, only if was able to refuse his mother for the wedding then Shehnaaz could have been  living her beautiful fairytale but now she was living her nightmare.

"ummmmm mera sar bhot dukh raha h to m chalti hu... Thoda bahar bethne ka mann h". Without waiting for any body's reply Shehnaaz left from there.

_____________________________________

"kya Bakwaas kr rahi h birdieeee....". Aman exclaimed loudly as Shehnaaz told him about Sidharth's past.

"yrrr meri kya galti thi... Itni hi dikkat thi to na krta na yrr Shaadi.... Pr nhi mana bhi nhi kia". Shehnaaz scoffed.

"behn ka bhaiiii.... Bada hi bekaar Insaan h tera pati". Aman said and Shehnaaz completely agreed.

"sahi bol rha h aaaaaaaaaaa". She suddenly screamed.

"kya hua kya hua.. Kyu cheekhi... Kya.. Haaaa". Aman shouted from the other side.

"areee kuch nhi yrr.. You know I'm scared of thunderstorms bss vohi h... Yaha mausam bhot kharab h...". Shehnaaz explained him.

"hmmmm... Vo to tere cheekhne se hi pta lag gya h mujhe"

"sunn ek baari Rita darling se Baat krle... Tune shyd kal se unse Baat nhi ki h... She is going bonkers.. You know". Aman exaggerated

"Hmmm... Sunn chal mujhe kaam h baadme krti hu... Bubyeeee". With that she cut the call and took a deep breath. She didn't wanted to have a chat with her mother in law, after all those things that happened here. She already knew everything still she didn't told her.

__________________________________

" I love you Sidharth...... I love you.... Bhot zyada pyaar krti hu tumse m.... Bhot zyada....".

"I love you too Sanchiiiiiii..... Meri life ka sabse best din h ye". Sidharth slide the ring into her hand and kissed her.

"tum bhot ache ho Sidharth bhot zyada ache ho..... M bhot lucky hu ki tumhare jaisa life partner mujhe mila.... Tumne mujhe choose kia...". Sanchi said looking at him lovingly.

"lucky to m hu bhot zyada". Sidharth replied and held her hand tightly.

"THUDDD" Sidharth came back from his thoughts when Shehnaaz closed the door of the room.

"tum kaha thi abhi tak". Sidharth asked her.

"thodi der k bahar gyi thi.. Aman se Baat krni thi". She replied  without looking at him.

"hmmmmmm"

"Tumhein kabhi kisise pyaar nhi hua kya Pehle". Sidharth asked her again.

"yaha kya hum dono truth and dare khel rahe h???" She asked him rolling her eyes.

"or m apna jawab de chuki hu... Nhi hua.. Mujhe Pyaar Kabhi... Or na hi hoga". She said looking straight into his eyes, ending the conversation then and there.

"Hmmmmm". Sidharth just got the realisation that his wife never loved him and would never gonna love him. He didn't do anything to deserve her love but still that was a bit harsh for him.

" Hello... Yes". Before he could utter anything his phone rang and he just left the room.

________________________________