Chapter 28

"tera sachi uske saath sex krne ka mann nhi h ". Aman gave her a knowing look sprawling out on her bed.

" m tere thapad maar dungi....... ullu ka patha ...yr itna bhi nhi kia h mene kuch ". shehnaaz was standing infront of the mirror in a red knee lenght midi ,hair in a high ponytail ,light makeup and black high heals.

" sexy lagrahi h , m tera pati hota to tu bed se uthti nhi atleast 3-4 din ". He said scrolling instagram on her phone ,she glared at him from the mirror but he was completely unfazed.

" you need to get laid...apni girlfriend ko bol ye sab ......mera koi intention nhi h apne pati ko seduce krne ka ". she said nonchantly  but cheeks were red even thinking about sidharth's closeness. Yes they had kissed before but at that time they were in a different situation and she had definately  misunderstood the situation at that time . His clossness affects her but she definately wasn't planning on sleeping with him , atleast not today.

" m to usko bol dunga or vo maan bhi jaayegi......pr ye mera pati waali vibes kabse dene lag gyi h tu". He sat on the bed and gave her a teasing smile , she turned around and flipped him off making him laugh.

" but on a serious note ...... tujhe sach m usko chance dena h...like tu chahti h ki ye shaadi chale....dekh koi tujhe force nhi karega .... m sab dekhlunga or tu jaanti h apni saas ko vo bhi kuch nhi kahengi....or agar tereko essa lag raha h ki tu kaha jaayegi kyuki tere khaandaan ka bhot ache se pata h mereko ....to uska bhi solution h tu mere saath rahegi or tu ek kisi ache se school m apply karegi teaching k liye ...nhi matlab bandi k paas achi khaasi degree h pr nhi usko to bss tution padhana h....not that vo bura h pr jb tu usse acha kr sakti h to kr kyu nhi rahi h....gadhi....". Shehnaaz on the other hand was looking at her bestfriend with a smile, Aman was always there for her no matter what happened , even in midnight when her family through her out of the house ,he gave her shelter , he feed her when she was hungry, he gave her courage when she was low, he protected her against everyone who ever tried to bully her and today also he was here with her giving her a sense of security that no matter what he'll always be there for her.

" tu na  meri family h Aman ....m jaanti hu tu mujhe humesha protect krke rakhega chaahe kuch bhi kyu ka hojaaye ....i know". she came toward him and hugged him tightly while he was still sitting on the bed , his arms came around hugging her tightly.

" pr m sach m ek chance dena chahti hu iss shaadi ko ....kyuki shayad iss cheez ko ek hafte se zyada bhi nhi hua h pr mene sidharth ka change dekha h apni taraf .....shyd m galt hu ....shyd vo mereko firse tod dega ....shyd ye sab kuch time ka hi h.....pr Aman vo jo ek percent bhi chance h na ki m ek achi pyaar bhari zindagi jee sakti hu vo bhot zyada khoobsurat h .......shyd Sidharth ko chance dena meri galti bhi ho sakti h ....pr shyd m ye galti krna chahti hu ." She was still hugging him but her voice broke at the end , Aman pulled away and stood up beside her wrapping his arm around her shoulder and keeping her to his chest .

" hmmmm..... bss itna yaad rakhna ki m hu tere saath or iss baar tera pati bhot pitega agar tu rooi uaki vajeh se ".

" hmmm". Both of them knew that she was developing feelings for him but they both kept it to themseves.

_________________________________________________

" Shehnaaz " . Sidharth whispered lightly driving the car.

"Hmmm". She hummed looking out of the window.