Chapter 8

" Jaa beta.... Araam se Jaana.. Theek h... Or pohch k call krdenaa... Hmmm". Rita Maa patted Shehnaaz's back as she was hugging her tight before leaving.

"Maa aap kyu nhi chal rhe ho...". Shehnaaz asked still hugging her tightly.

"tujhe pata h na beta... M buddhi hogyi hu....." before she could complete Shehnaaz said.

"hnn hnn Maa... Pta h... Aap budhi hogyi ho... Aapse nhi chala jaayega...". Shehnaaz rolled her eyes.

" abeyyy ee tu Jaa na yrrr....". Aman came from the back and kept his arm around Rita Maa's shoulder.

"huh... Jaa hi rhi hu....bhagwan k liye Maa ko pareshan mt krna". She requested him.

"m hottie ko pareshan nhi krta hu....". Aman scoffed.

"hnn hnn chal daffa ho"

"tu daffa ho.."

"gadha"

"gadhi"

"bss chup karo tum dono...". Rita Maa scolded both of them.

"Maa ye kr rha h badtameezi". Shehnaaz whined.

"achaa.... Tune to kuch kia hi nhi na tune to". Aman pointed out.

"CHUPPP" hearing maa's shout they both stopped.

"Sidharth... Idhar aa.... Shehnaaz or Aman Jaao zara car m dekho sab rakhlia ya nhi..."

" Hnn.. Hn.. Nhi sunn rhe hum Maa bete ki baatein.....huhhh...aaja buddy.." and with that Aman dragged Shehnaaz toward the car.

"Aap kaise jhelogi ek hafta isko...". Sidharth said throwing daggers at Aman's back. He was just silently looking at the drama going infront of his eyes. His wife and mother were so playful with that annoying guy.

"usko esse dekhna band kr.... Or meri Baat Dhyaan se sunn...".

"Hmmm"

" Dhyaan rakhna apna bhi or Shehnaaz ka bhi... Samjh m aaya.... Mujhe pata h tu kya chahta h.... Mujhe dikh bhi raha h ki tu efforts kr raha h... Jaise tu Shehnaaz k liye kal uski favourite cheez laya tha... Pata lagta h ki tu sab theek krna chahta.... To ye ek hafta mila h tujhe... Koshish krna ki rishte m sudhaar ho.... Vo bachi bhot achi h Sidharth... Or m usse bhi jaanti hu... Vo umar m choti h pr usne zindagi m bhot kuch dekha h..... Mushkil hoga ye.. Pr koshish krna ache se... ". She patted his cheek.

" jaanta hu Maa.... M dekhlunga.... Aap Dhyaan rakhna bss apna... Baaki fikr mt karo aap.. "Sidharth assured her by keeping his hand over hers.

______________________________________

" kuch chahiye tumhe ". Sidharth asked his wife who was sitting beside him looking out of the window of the car.

" ummm... Mujhe... ". She turned toward him, not able to believe he asked her normally.

"hnn.. Yaha koi or h kyaa..". He said driving from one hand.

"nhi.... Kuch nhi chahiye...". She replied and again started looking out of the window.

"bhookh to lagi hogi.... Tumne subah bhi kuch nhi khaya... Or abhi atleast 12 bajne wale h.. Duphr horhi h....". He asked her.

"itni nhi lagi h abhi... Jb pohchnege tb khaa lungi m...". She just couldn't believe her ears. She never imagined that he ever noticed her actions or something.
.

"abhi 15 minute Baad ek petrol pump aayega uspr rukenge... Aadhe se zyada raasta bacha h abhi... To kuch khaane k liye le lenge...". He said without looking her.

"Hmmm". She didn't know what to say his changed behaviour was bother her now. The Last night too after returning from office he bought her, her favourite sweet and now he was being caring, it was not that she wasn't liking the change but this sudden change of way too much for her too take because this changed behaviour of his would only take her hopes higher for their relationship but she also knew that this change won't last forever.

_________________________________

"aap kya lagta h hottie kitne din tk ye log ek dusre ka khoon kare bina reh lenge...". Aman asked Rita Maa who was sitting beside him on the sofa watching 365 days.

"kuch time to ruk hi jaayenge....". She said having her complete concentration on the movie.

"hmmmm.. But fir bhi"...

" Indono m jo bhi issue h bss solve hojaye.... To maza aajaayega......" Rita Maa said looking at Aman for a split second and then again concentrating on the television.

"hnnn... Maza to bhot aajaayega...". He stretched his legs over the table AMD started punching popcorn looking at the television.

__________________________________

" tum... Ek kaam karo... M yaha petrol bharva leta hu.. Tum vo jo side m shop h usse kuch khaane k liye lelo.. Or thode se drinks or chips vagera bhi le lena raaste m bhook lagegi to kuch khane k liye hoga...". Sidharth told her.

"umm ohk...". Shehnaaz was about to get out the car but Sidharth held her hand taking her attention. Her eyes immediately went onto his hand which was over her hand and then she looked at him.

"paise to lejaao...". He said leaving her hand and taking out his wallet.

"mere pass paise h... M leaaungi.." with that she hurriedly got out of the car. And with that she started moving toward the nearby stall. And Sidharth entered the petrol pump.

"bhaiya.... 5 ye green lays dedijiye or 5 hi Fanta ki bottle...". She told the guys who was sitting in the shop.

"ji"

"bhai dekh kya Maal h..."

"hnnn.. Yrr lagta h akeli h.... Aish h apni...".

She could hear the two boys who were sitting on the bench near the shop whisper, her heartbeat was started increasing hearing their talks.

"bhaiya jldi dedijiye please aap...". She requested the shopkeeper.

"ye lijiye madam..." taking her stuff she was about to move but as soon as she turned, both the creepy boys were standing infront of her giving her a smuty look.

She tried to go past them but they blocked her way.

"areee areee... Esse kaise...."

"kaha Jaana h meri Jaan..... Yahi raho na thodi der humare hi Paas..". Both the guys shared a creepy laugh, scaring her. She had never faced such situation before, this was completely terrifying her. Her eyes were brimmed up and the only person that came into her mind was her husband.

"Jaane do mujhe....".

"areee.. Itni bhi zaldi aaahhhhhhhhhh" before he could complete, he fell on the ground.

Shehnaaz looked at the side with tears filled eyes, only to find her husband there.

"Saaaleeee.... Kya bhok raha tha tu... Hnn". He grabbed the boy from the ground and punched his face several times. The boy just ran away from there.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhh". He groaned in extreme pain.

Sidharth threw him away and kicked him harshly all over his body making him cry in absolute pain.

"Sidharth... Sidharth... Chordo usko please.... Vo marjaayega please...". She held his arm making him stop immediately.

He freed himself from her hold and held that boy's collar.

"biwii h meri vo.... Shukar mana... Jaan se nhi maara h tujhe" and kicked his stomach with all his force making him cry in pain.

__________________________________

Guys I'm shifting to Delhi on either 4 or 5 in the hostel as I got admission in DTU.... So ussi ki preparation m busy thi isliye Shikast ka update aaj nhi de paaungi... But tomorrow I'll update Shikast positively. Promise