Chapter 9

" Theek ho tum".. Sidharth asked his wife after they both sat again inside the car. He was still angry with the incident that just happened.

"Shehnaaz..... Theek ho tum". He again asked her as she didn't replied earlier.

"hnn... Umm... Hnn... M theek hu.". Shehnaaz fumbled as she came back from her trance. Never in her entire life she faced something like that. Internally she was extremely terrified and shocked but she didn't wanted to show him that.

"hmmmm.. Paani peena h...". He asked her lovingly knowing extremely well that she was scared and shocked but didn't wanted to show him, her face was enough to tell what she was feeling and her words were clearly contradicting her expressions.

"nhi....". She replied and turned her face toward the window.

Sidharth too started driving again silently without saying a single word. He was feeling like he would burst out of anger, seeing his wife in such situation was enough to boil his blood. He wanted to kill that bastard. And his anger was clearly seen by the grip he had on the steering wheel.

"Thank you Sidharth...". Shehnaaz spoke after a while, turning toward him a little.

" biwi ho tum meri... Farz h mera...". He said immediately without looking at her and concentrating on the road.

Hearing him Shehnaaz just looked at him with blank expressions. All the things suddenly came rushing into her mind whenever he told her that she wasn't his wife, she meant nothing to him.

"meri zindagi ki galti ho tum"

"nhi krni thi mujhe ye Shaadi... Mom ki vajeh se ki h mene Sirf"

"tum kuch nhi lagti ho meri"

"apni aukaat m raho samjhi...."

"zyada biwi banne ki koshish mt karo"

"ye jo naatak h na ye mom k Saamne hi karna.... Mere Saamne ye achi biwi banne na naatak mt karna"

"kyuu aai meri zindagi barbaad krne tum hnn".

All his words came rang into her ears. She wanted to scream at him and ask why he was doing all these things. First he literally disowned her and now from past few days he was behaving differently with her.

Instead of speaking her mind out she just sat there silently and turned her face away from him and started looking outside the window ignoring his words.

Sidharth just looked at her for a second when she didn't replied only to find her looking outside the window. He didn't know how he would fix everything between them because she was clearly uninterested in having a conversation with him since morning. He could understand that whatever happened was absolutely disgusting but she wasnt talking to him since morning. He was the one who was intiating everything.

__________________________________

" SHEHNAAZ..... SHEHNAAZ". Sidharth screamed.

"SHEHNAAZ"

"bolo... Kya hogya..". She came rushing into the room hearing his loud calls for her.

"meri blue file kaha h...". He asked her in extreme frustration.

"mujhee---" before she could complete he screamed on her.

"Tumhein samjh nhi aata h na... Hazaar baar boldia h yrrr ki meri cheezon ko haath mt lagao.... Khud to ghar m hi rehti ho atleast dusre bande ki mehnat pr to Paani mt fero jo din raat kaam krke aata h.... Ab pata nhi kaha rakhdi h vo file.... Important h vo bhot... Kaha dhundhu ab m... Useless... "

" Tumhein bola tha na haath mt lagana mere kissi bhi samaan ko ab meri meeting h batao kaha dhundho vo file... Saara kamra dekh liya... Nhi mil rhi h mujhe...... Ye jo tumhara achi biwi banne ka drama h na ye mom tk hi rakhna.... Mere Saamne ye drame mt karo.... Samjh aai... Or file dhundho meri... Ab ". Sidharth screamed on her harshly taking out all his frustration on her.

Shehnaaz without a word walked past him and just picked up his file from the little table which was beside their bed and kept it on the bed decently.

" m aapka samaan nhi chedti hu". With that she just left the room leaving him all more frustrated.

A tear left her eye which she hurriedly wiped off not wanting him to notice. The man sitting beside her driving the car, her husband always insulted her, treated her like shit and God knows for what reason she let him do that.

His sudden change wasn't getting along with her. Him saying he can't let her go, him claiming her as his wife, him bringing her favourite sweets home, talking to her nicely, just doesn't make any sense to her. Firstly he just disrespected her at every stage and now suddenly he flipped the switch and was being all nice.

She was extremely grateful that he saved her from that disgusting situation but his behavior before and after that incident wasn't getting well with her.

The changes were good, at one point she wanted him to behave like that with her. She desperately wanted him to care for her, talk to her nicely but when she wanted that he never did and now when she had made up her mind, he suddenly started behaving all nice.

She didn't wanted to fall for this now, she didn't wanted to have expectations because when expections doesn't get fulfilled it hurts like anything. It breaks you and Shehnaaz didn't want that for herself.

_______________________________________