Chapter 27

"Maa... Aapko unn orange waali candies ka Naam pta h jo fish ki shape m aati thi...". Shehnaaz pouted sitting on the floor near mom's feet.

"areee vo.... Vo to bhot khaai h... Tere pati ko bhi bhot pasand thi vo... Pr itni raat m tera toffee khaane ka mann h". Mom questioned her.

"hnn... Mann kr rha h bhot". She rested her head on her lap.

"kis cheez ka". Sidharth asked coming into the living room and sat beside Shehnaaz.

"toffee". Shehnaaz almost whined not wanting to repeat herself.

"konsi toffee"

"orange waali toffee"

"konsi orange waali toffee"

"orange fish waali toffee"

"konsi orange fish waali toffee"

"maaaaaaaa". Shehnaaz groaned glaring at Sidharth.

"Sidharth kyu tang kr rha h". Sidharth just grinned.

"m kaha kuch.....". Before he could finish a loud shrill scream took everybody's attention.

Aman ran inside the house screaming on the top of his lungs startling everyone.

On the other hand Shehnaaz too stood up in a jerk as soon as she heard his voice.

Aman came running and directly pounced over Shehnaaz much to Sidharth's dismay.

The best friend duo was going bonkers and the mother son duo was looking at them baffled.

"areee kya hogya". Mom wasn't exactly shocked with their antics because this was there usual behavior but her son, he was almost traumatized with the amount of shouts and squeals.

"HE KISSED KAJAL"

"I KISSED KAJAL" both of them shouted, laughing while hugging each other.

"aaaaaaahhhhhh". Sidharth almost lost his mind when he heard his mother shrill squeal, what was wrong with these people, he thought. His mother was literally bouncing on the sofa.

"like full 365 days waala scene". Mom asked giggling like a school girl.

"MOMMMMM". Sidharth shouted being horrified.

"kya mom.... Tu hawa se nhi aaya h". She scoffed making the best friend duo chuckle.

"ye essi cheezein kaha se pta h aapko....". He was traumatized to say the least.

"mene 50 shades bhi dekhi h....". Even before she could complete Sidharth kept his hand over his ears and shook his head violently.

"mom please". He almost begged her to stop.

"isko chor tu bta... Kya hua". Mom again turned toward Aman ignoring her traumatized son.

"hn bta bta". Shehnaaz too said breaking the hug and sat beside Sidharth on the ground again.

"hnnn to humari date khatam hi hogyi thi....". He too sat infront of Shehnaaz.

"tb m usko ek ache Insaan ki tarah drop karke aaya ghar... To jb vo utarne waali thi... Then she grabbed by shirt collar and kissed me.... Bruhhh... M died dead hogya tha...... TONGUE BRUHHHHHH". Three of them hified each other, absolutely happy for him.

Sidharth on the other hand was looking at his wife who was unknowingly leaning onto him, her hand was on his lap and her side was pressed against his.

He liked her, he knew that, he realised that he was a pathetic human to treat her like this, she didn't deserved that and he was willing to make things work between them with all his heart.

____________________________________

"umm coffee". Shehnaaz said offering him the coffee as he was standing in the balcony.

"m khud banane hi waala tha... Thank you". He took the cup from her hand and in the process their hand brushed against each other. They both looked at each other for a breif moment and then looked away.

"jaanti hu". She said

"huh"

"jaanti hu khud banane waale the.... Sir dukh rha tha tumhara... Dekha tha mene". She said looking at star and he gazed her instead.

"meri biwi ko meri harqato ka pta h". He said nonchalantly and her head snapped toward him, this was the first time he called her his wife like that, with authority.

"Hmmm.... Ek saal se reh rahi hu tumhare Saath pta lg jaata h". She tried to be as normal as she could, didn't wanted to show him that his one word affected her life that.

"Hmmm". He hummed sipping his coffee in a single go making her grimace, he literally gulped hot coffee just in a go.

Keeping the cup on the side he completely turned toward her.

"Shehnaaz". He whispered taking her attention.

"hmm". She hummed without looking at him but very obvious to his  closeness.

"mere Saath bahar chalogi kal". He whispered in a low voice, his confidence was gone because she was probably the first one who wasn't effected by his charm and moreover his behaviour toward her was never nice.

"kyaa". She turned toward him and gasp when her face bumped into his chest, he was standing really close to her.

"hnn kal... Umm please". He grabbed her hands into his and her gaze immediately went down to their joined hands.

Her heart of thumping loudly and she feared that he might hear it, his closeness affects her body, it's like she was jumping on a trampoline and suddenly she was flying in the space.

"umm m jaanta hu... Pichle ek Saal m jo bhi kuch hua... Uska zimmedaar m hu... Humari ye Baat Ho chuki h, mujhe pta h ye bhi pr kya tum mujhe sache dil se ek mauka dogi Shehnaaz.... Bina kisi doubt k... Bina kisi dar k... Please". He said slowly looking into her eyes.

Shehnaaz on the other hand looked straight into his eyes, which were reflecting truth, it's been three four days since they had the chance giving conversation and he was making efforts, she could feel that and she liked him, too much for her own good and she knew it but he would never gonna know that and she was willing to give their marriage a chance.

So she just nodded looking into his eyes, making him smile so hard and my goddess that smile genuinely took her breath away.

"thank you... Thank you so much". He gently kissed her forehead and rested his forehead against hers making her smile in delight and hope, may she could have a good life too.