Chapter 23

"mera bachaaaa". Mom cried looking both them, standing on the door step, dirty, beaten up by the circumstances but alive. They were alive.

"mom". Sidharth hugged her tightly almost lifting her in his arms almost crushing her into himself.

"mera beta". She desperately hugged him back. All the bad thoughts she had rushed out of her mind and she just took a breath of relief, her children were safe, wounded but safe and alive. Tear ran through her eye as she felt him try to bury himself into her.

"sab theek h... Sab kuch". She whispered breaking the hug and cupped his face checking out his injuries.

Shehnaaz on the other hand just stood there silently looking at both of them
With longing, she never got the parents love, she was the burden for them but mom showed her the gentleness of a parent, she showed her the love.

She smiled sadly at them and looked down for a second shooking her head. The way mom was checking Sidharth by turning him around and looking at his body to check the wound, she felt the emptiness inside her rise but before she could think more a loud voice grabbed her attention.

"Naaziii". Aman screamed as soon as he saw her. His eyes were wide and they immediately got welled up looking at her and her breath got stuck, before she could process anything, she was in his arms, up in the air, his face dugged into her neck making her hug him back as much as tightly as possible.

"tu theek h... Tu theek h". His voice croaked as he spoke and he felt her grip around his neck tightened.

"Hmmm". She just hummed hugging him tightly and in that moment she needed nothing more than that, just a single from her best friend and she was fine, better atleast.

"Shehnaaz". They heard mom's voice and they parted away from each other, only to find the mother - son duo looking at them.

Aman put Shehnaaz down and she turned toward mom who was looking at her with tear filled eyes.

"mom". Shehnaaz voice broke as she moved toward mom before hugging her.

"mera bahadur bacha....". Mom hugged her back and caressed her back, few tears left Shehnaaz's eye as she felt the warmth of her embrace.

"Maa.....". Her voice cracked incredibly too much.

"ghar ho ab tum dono.. Sab theek h... Ab kuch galat nhi hoga... Or ab tum kahi nhi jaaoge meri aankho k Saamne se". Mom ordered them breaking the hug.

" tum... Tum dono kamre m jao... Or nahaLo... M Khaana laati hu.. Bhookhe honge mere bache". Mom cupped Shehnaaz's face but looked at Sidharth while speaking.

"Hmmm". He hummed

Shehnaaz turned to look at him after mom left her face and walked hurriedly into the kitchen, his jaw was clenched, his fist was tight and he was looking at Aman with stern eyes.

"naazi...chal paayegi tu.... M help karu". Aman asked completely obvious to the death stare.

"umm-". Before she could speak Sidharth replied " m dekhlunga meri biwi ko..." and with that he held her hand and took her with him, slowly though as they were injured.

__________________________________

"tum idhar naha lo.....m dusre room m jaati hu". Shehnaaz whispered getting her hand out of his hold as they entered his room. She didn't knew what triggered him suddenly that he was so angry but at this point all she wanted to take a good bath.

"ummm... Nhi... M jaata hu". He replied after a few seconds, his voice was still stern and he still looked mad.

"zarurat nhi h... Tumhara kamra h... Tum yaha fresh ho Jaao... M Maa k room m jati hu". She limped toward the cupboard and took her clothes her.

"ye humara kamra h Shehnaaz.... Sirf mera nhi... Or m Jaa rha hu mom k room m". With that he just left and she on the other hand was staring at the closed door. That "humara kamra" definitely did something to her.

He never gave her the right over anything and today he called his room as theirs, he was blowing up her mind.

____________________________________

"Hello chachi... Hnn... Hum theek h"

"......"

"ji chachi... Koi zyada chot nhi lagi.. Aap chinta mt karo.... Hum ghar aagye h... Or ab theek h"

"........"

"Hum apna khyaal rakhklenge.. Aap apna or Baaki sabka Dhyaan rakhna.. Vaha ki haalat theek nhi h"

"....."

"ji... Ji chachi... Byee". Shehnaaz put the phone down and walked toward the dining table where everyone was waiting for her to join them.

"bol diya usko". Mom asked.

"hnn Maa... Vo bhot chinta m thi". Shehnaaz replied sitting next to Aman, who was eating his food like he didn't had anything for days, well that's true, he didn't literally had anything, his best friend was in trouble and he was here absolutely helpless.

Shehnaaz looked in front only to find her husband looking at her intently.

"bhai sahab naazi... Darling k kya sunaya tha chachi ko.. Maza aagya.... Pehli baar mene darling ko esse dekha tha... Mereko to essa lgrha tha ki inke gusse se ghar na phat jaaye". Aman told her dramatically making her gasp.

"Aman". Mom looked at him sternly.

"ohk ohk... Sowwwryyyy... No discussion Iss baare m... Got it". He kepther finger over his lops making Shehnaaz smile and mom shook her head at his antics. She could feel the vibe of her house changed as soon as both of them came home. Her house was again the home.

She was glad her children were fine and she wanted nothing more than that.