Chapter 24

" trauma zyada hogya h tereko". Aman said sitting on the kitchen slab with a bowl of ice-cream in his hand.

"almost marte huye bachi hu m...... Bakwaas Mt kr". Shehnaaz jumped up on the slab beside him and snatched the ice cream bowl from his hand making him whine.

"do din hogye h tereko vapas aaye sympathy mt le or meri ice-cream meri h... Badtameez aurat". He snatched his ice cream bowl back and took a spoonful of ice-cream and hissed loudly as it was extremely cold, he tried to blew air out of his mouth anxiously making Shehnaaz laugh.

"or khaale jaanwar ki tarah... Gadha". She smacked his head when his swallowed the ice-cream.

"thandi thi"... He spoke incoherently. She on the other hand just shook her head and ate the ice-cream from his bowl making him give her a glare.

"hnn bhot thandi thi". She made a face at him.

"hmmmm.... Mujhe ek Baat bta tera pati kyu pagal hua pada h". The smile which she had on her face was gone and she looked down.

"vo sada hi rehta h". She tried to be nonchalant.

"thapad maarunga... Bhok kya hua... Details baby details". He finished his bowl and kept it aside.

"tu yaha kyu pada hua h.... Tera khudka ghar nhi h". She narrowed her eyes at him.

"ouchhhhh.... Tu kya kehna chahti h tera mera ghar alag h... Mtlb tera ghar mera nhi h.... Bandar it hurts but nevermind... Darling n approximately mereko adopt hi kr lia h to teri permission ki need hi nhi h.... Or topic mt change kr.... Details bhokh". He scoffed at her dramatically and pinned her a look and she knew, she needs to get the things out now.

She took a deep breath and told him everything, every single detail about how they got lost, how they both were almost died and then they united.

She looked at who was looking at her with a very straight face.

"to basically to Keh rahi h ki jb tum dono Pagal premiyon ki tarah mile to vo tera muh khaa gya tha...". His words made her gasp and grabbed his hair in a fist despite of being completely red in the face.

" kitna badtameez h tu... Esse kaise bol rha... Kisine kuch nhi khaya... Badtameez aadmi ". She pulled on his hair being completely scandalised.

"ouch ouch ouch.... Aurat mere baal chorde". With a last pull she released him.

"ohk ohk.... Theek h mar mat". He gave her smirk.

"bhot bura lag rha h esse". She grimaced.

"ladkiya marti h mujhpe". He grinned making her scoff.

"hn chal aage bta... Yehi itni si Baat nhi h jiski vajeh se tu physco horhi h". The shine of her eyes were gone and with a flat face she told him about Sanchi, how much comfortable they both were, how much Sidharth pretended to be a loving husband infront of her, how she said something into his ears while going which made him smile so hard.

"tera pati basically bipolar h..... Koi na you'll get over it or tujhe pakka lgta h usne pretend kia tha apni ex k Saamne". Aman asked knowing her answer very well but what she just told him made him think that Sidharth might be into her.

"mujhe pta h Aman.... Jb ek saal m kuch nhi hua usko ab kya hi hoga.. Chor ye sab.. Or bta kitne hookup huye tere itne m gyi thi". She grinned at him changing the topic and this time he let her do it.

"kaha Jaane man.... Tum nhi thi meri bahon m... Tumhare alawa kon hi bhaata h mujhe". He spoke in an extremely dramatically tone and way too much loudly, pulling her closer to himself making her laugh.

___________________________________

"aap isko kuch bolti kyu nhi ho...". Sidharth scowled at Mom hearing the laughs coming from the kitchen.

"kisko". Mom asked looking at the scowl on his face.

"issi Aman ko". Sidharth groaned, distaste was clearly visible over his face.

"kyu... Acha ladka h... Or mera bhot Dhyaan rakha tha jb tum nhi the... Bhot sambhala isne mujhe or ghar ko.... Or Shehnaaz ka dost h.. Vo khush rehti h iske Saath". Mom said smiling lightly.

"Hmmm". Vo khush rehti h iske Saath, these few words were enough to burn his insides. Her laughs which were coming from the kitchen were so carefree and loud, she never laughed around him like that. She was never this carefree, she didn't even smile around him that much.

"Sidharth.. Kuch Baat krni h tujhse". Mom said after a few minutes.

"m jaanti hu tujhe ye Shaadi nhi krni kbhi bhi.... Or meri vajeh se hi ye kara h tune... Pr mene dekha h ki tu khush nhi h Iss Shaadi se... Mujhe lga tha tum dono khush rahoge... Ek Saath rehte rehte sab theek hojaayega.. Pr essa nhi hua.... Mujhe pta h ye mujhe Pehle hi krna tha... Zyada der hogyi h... Pr abhi bhi sab theek ho sakta h". Sidharth was looking at her intently not knowing where this conversation is exactly going.

"m parso lawyer k Paas Jaa rhi hu.. Tumhare divorce papers banvaane". Sidharth's eyes were were splitting fire as soon as he heard her.

"Mom seriously". His jaw was clenched tightly while his leg was shaking continuously.

"hnn.. Kyuki tum dono--". Even before she could continue he stood up abruptly and told her in  as much as polite tone he could use.

"mom, m meri biwi ko divorce nhi de raha hu.... Na hi koi divorce hoga... Or na hi m jb tk zinda hu hone dunga... Biwi h vo meri... Meri hi rahegi...". With that he left his flabbergasted mother alone in the living room.

____________________________________

It was almost 11 when Shehnaaz entered the bedroom silently, but frown looking at her husband sitting with his head buried in his hands on the edge of the bed.

Feeling her presence he looked up at her with red eyes and messed up hair, the look on his face made her throat dry. HE LOOKED DANGEROUS.

He got up from the bed and started walking toward her, with a straight face, messy hairs, hands clenched into fists and she involuntarily started walking backwards until her back was touching the door.

Her heart was about to burst out from her chest because of his closeness, he caged her between the door and his body. His breaths were falling over her mouth and his face was extremely close to her. She was looking straight into his eyes with her wide brown eyes.

His hand slowly traced her forearm before reaching to her nape and then into her hair gripping them tight in his fist making her gasp, she could feel her soul almost leaving her body when his face dip down toward her nape and he dragged his nose along the side of her neck, her hand came up almost immediately to clutch his tshirt into her fist.

"Mujhe pta h ki ye ek saal mene bhot bura bartaaw kiya h tumhare Saath... Pr Shehnaaz Yaad rakhna.... Biwi to tum meri... Or humesha rahogi... Dur nhi Jaane dunga m tumko....". With every word his grip over her hair tightened making her eyes roll back and his mouth covered her ear as he spoke.

" samjh m aaya..... Meri ho tum..". He bit her earlope harshly making her gasp loudly before moving back onto the bed.

Shehnaaz on the other hand just stood there not knowing how to react.