Chapter 21

"tchhh..... Ouch". Shehnaaz hissed loudly as her saree was irritating her now, she could feel her Saare was eating her now. Her saree was not even a saree anymore now, it was torn from places, dirty and what not.

They were at this camp for two days now, five days of distruction, five days of hell, they have survived somehow but she had heard the officers talking about the helicopters, so she was hoping that they would finally rescue them.

This was tough for everybody, people here had lost their family, some were severely injured, some had seen their partner die infront their eyes, it was tough and she was extremely glad that she didn't had to face that because no matter how bad her relationship was but she knew she couldn't lose Sidharth and this incident made her realise that way too much clearly.

Those three days were enough for her to realise that she couldn't lose, they were not like any regular husband and wife,, they were not even friends but still she couldn't lose him, she was  grown used to his presence and the thought of losing him was enough to drive her mad.

But she also know that he would never give her, her right as a wife and she had accepted it, she thought it would not bother her but the the moment Sanchi came into the frame everything changed, she observed them, she observed with how much fimilarity they talk to each other, how she looked at him, she observed all of it and what made her more suspicious about everything was Sidharth's behaviour toward her he was being all caring and a doting husband, which according to her was a show to make Sanchi jealous, he wanted to show her that he was happy without her and she understood that THE KISS, THE CARE, nothing was real. She was just a prey to his game.

"kya hua theek ho tum". Sidharth was on his toes as soon as he heard her hissing, his hand came up to her elbow and he examined her.

Shehnaaz was just fighting her strong urge to roll her eyes at him, she looked at him and then looked around only to find Sanchi sitting in a corner and looking at them, and this made her smirk internally, she was right, all of this was a pretence.

"theek ho tum". His voice made her look at him and he was so close to her, way too much close, his broad body was almost engulfing her into him, his clothes were dirty and torn from some places but he looked absolutely handsome, so beautiful for his own good and her mind went blank with his closeness, all the thoughts just got brushed away.

"huh". She looked at him with wide eyes.

"kya hua theek ho tum". He asked her again and with that she abruptly created some distance between them almost cursed herself out loud for getting affected by his closeness.

"umm hnnn... Hn theek hu". She replied.

"kuch dikkat h to btao mujhe Shehnaaz". He asked her very gently and it triggered her, and only thought that came into her mind was HE WAS GOOD AT PRETENDING. She looked around again and found Sanchi's place empty.

"hogya.... Gyi vo". She said looking dead into his eyes, she observed how his face morfed into confusion but he was pretending She reminded herself.

"kyaaa". He asked being baffled.

"Sanchi gyi.. Ab tumko naatak karne ki zarurat nhi h". She said.

"Kyaaaa". He looked at her with absolute disbelief.

" hnn... Gyi vo ab ye care krne ka naatak band kardo"

"m naatak kr raha hu". His grip around her elbow tightened and his eyes were spitting fire. He couldn't believe her, she thought he was pretending to care for her infront of Sanchi, for god sake.