KS brokedown

After 2 months

It has been 2 months KarEena dosen't talk on any further topic except professional things...

Other MPT member were confused by seeing there behaviour towards each other they were getting worried day by day...

Thana was changed after seeing there seniors behaviour their was not usual bunter everyone always engross in thier work....

MPT members tried to talk to them but no-one says a word against each other because they knows there is only misunderstanding between them which will be clear on time...

In this two months HM was full changed she always being rude to everyone and goes her home only on sunday where she goes and stay on these 6days no-one knows she never talk to anyone excpet PJ or ammi with all this she dosen't tried to find why KS was doing all this....

KS condition was almost same she always does night duty goes home on sunday she always behave cold not as before there is no BHAUKAL anymore.....

A Day in MPT

Everyone was doing there work silently KS was on round and HM was in her cabin after a while HM came out of her cabin putting hand on her head she came to PJ and said

HM:pushpa ji hume kch kaam hai to hum bahar ja rhe agr kch kaam ho to call kariyega thik hum chalte hai..

PJ: ji..madam sir aap apne apna sar kyu pakda hai..

HM: uhmm..ye kc..kch ni pushpa ji bs halka sa sar dard hai dawa le li hai humne fikr krne ki jrurt nhi hai..acha hum chalte hai jai hind..

PJ: ji madam sir jai hind..

HM nodded and left the place..after a while she reached a place where a man was waiting for her she goes near her and ask for something...

Man nodded and gived her a packet which was filled with something like flour she take it and give him money and man goes from there...

HM was thinking no-one is seeing her but unfortunately someone familiar was seeing her...

KS was on round when she sees HM with man taking somthing like flour in packet she stoped her jeep and started looking at HM who was talking with man..

After taking packet HM turned back and saw KS was staring her from jeep seeing KS here HM was sweating badly but she controlled her self and inginted her jeep and left the place in seconds...

KS was looking at her going with teary eyes after car vanished from her eyes she came in her senses..

She was driving when a falshback came in her mind she stopped car and started thinking about flashback..

Flashback was HM taking packet from men..KS was blank after realising what was in that packet she sitted in car and started crying badly..

KS: hasuu...how can u do this...hum..humne apko..apko itna tood di..diya ki ab aap DRUGS lene lg gyi..am so sor...sorry hasuu hum nhi..nhi krna cahte th..the pr hu..hum majboor th..the war...warna hu..hum aj..aj apko ap..apni aknho ke samn..samne na dekh patee..hasuuu..am sorry hasuuu..

After a while she cleaned her face and drove jeep towards MPT she directly went to cabin and saw HM engrossed in files she holds HM's wrist and took her to the jeep..

HM: ye kya tarika hai Karishma Singh apni senior se behave krne ka ha how can u hold my hand and drag me outside..

KS: sorry madam sir..but filhal abhi hume apni dost haseena se baat krni hai to please aap jeep me bethiye hum yha koi drama create nhi krna cahte..

HM laughed sarcasstilly at her word 'DOST' and said

HM: phle to humara apse koi rishta nhi hai sivaya ek senior junior ke or sec thing u had lost ur friend before 2months ok so now leave me..hum khi nhi ja rhe apke sa...

HM was completing her words but it was end of KS patience she took HM in her arms and settled her in pessanger seat and locked jeep and again she goes in thana in her cabin to search something...

Everyone was looking at them with shocked and confused expressions here KS found what she wanted she took that thing and move towards jeep and sat on driver seat and drove away from thana...

There was extreme silent in jeep HM was caching glances of KS on her face she was avoiding eye contact with KS but still she knows somewhere what's the matter...

After a long drive KS stopped jeep in front of hotel which was out of city and says HM to come out HM come out of the jeep and follows KS...KS goes in counter and ask for keys..KS pivk the keys and hold HM's wirst and took her in the room..

Both came in room KS lock the door and says HM to get fresh&up HM was staring her but she goes to fresh&up...

HM came out of washroom saw KS in balcony sitting on her knees crying HM immditaly goes and huged her KS huged her back KS wanted to cry HM but surprisingly HM didn't cryed for a sec when KS calm down HM broke the hug and stood up for go but KS holds her wrist and pushed her on bed harshly HM stood again to go but KS again pushed her on bed this was end of HM's patience and she pinmed KS on wall and started shouting on her...

HM: what the hell is this... Karishma Singh..apki himmat kesi hui hume chune ki ha kbse shant hai kch ni bol rhe iska mtlb ye nhi ki aap apni hade par krde senior hai hum apki apni had me rahiye or ainda hume chune ki kosis to kya humara pass aane ki bhi kosis ki to humse bura na koi hai or na koi hoga..

KS: just shut up SHO Haseena Malik hum yha aapse ek junior ki trh nhi baat krne aaye hai smjhi aap hum apni dost se baat krne aaye the kyuki humne to unse dosti tood di yo iska mtlb ye nhi ki wo kch bhi kre apni health ke sath khilwad kare...how can you do this haseena aap ek police officer hai or aap hi asi harkte karengi to kese chalega hum chale gye iska mtlb ye nhi ki aap..aap DRUGS lena shuru krde..(She shouted on her and pushed her again)

HM: phle to aap ye aapna hak jatana bamd kriye kyunki aapne ye haq 2mahine phle hi kho diya hai or apki jankari ke liye bta de apki DOST-HASU kbka mar chuki hai ye sirf or sirf SHO Haseena Malik hai smjhi aap or aap na apna ye so called dosti ka natak khi or kariyega ainda humare maamle me dkhal andazgi na kre to acha hai and ha ur hasu hates u krishu...

HM was going when she listen a loudly crying sound she turned and saw KS crying badly sitting on her knees HM saw this and goes to KS and said to her with teary eyes..

HM:..............

So sorry everyone for not giving any update for 2 days...
My cousin sister is not well so i didn't got time to write anything..

Thanks for reading..
Will se you in next one..
Till then bbye take care...
JAI HIND✨