Reunion

Do watch madam sir on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads...

After 4hours..HM was in her room when SS came running to her...

SS: madam sirr...madam sirr..

HM: Santosh..shant..shant kya hua aram se btao..

SS: aapse nhi btau?

HM put her hand on her forehead..

HM: humara mtlb hai..aram se shant hokr btaiye hume..

SS: wohh..wohh..jo 4or log aane wale the na..wo aaye hai..

HM: ach to isme itna ghabrane wali kya baat hai..

SS: unn charo(4) me ek...ek kar..karishma madam bhi hai..wo bhi aai hai..

Listening this HM was shocked,happy angry means shw was having mixed feelings..nor she can hug her..nor she can angry with her..HM said..

HM: acchi baat hai..chaliye milte hai un sb se..

And after that they both goes to meet them..everyone was sitting in PJ&SS's room..when the door opened..the 7was extremly happy but 2were with mixed feelings...

HM and KS saw eachother..they had a good eyelock..one was seeming with multiple questions&coldness and one was happy..

Then HM's eyes trveled on meera,veer,nihal...who was waiting her to hug so much tightly as they can..

HM smiled seeing meera..she opened her arms and signed meera to come and give her a tight hug...

Meera came and they hugged eachother...

HM: kha chli gyi thi tu..pta hai kitna miss kiya mene terko...

Meera: sorey wo thoda kaam tha to bin btaye chli aai...

HM smiled then she saw veer and nihal who were waiting to hug her...they came forward when HM stoped them...

HM: tum dono whi rho mujhe nhi krni tum dono se baat...

Veer: prr kyu..or kitni sazzar degi ha..ab to maaf krde yrr please...

Nihal: ha hass..ahh i meane haseena please maaf krde na...

HM tyrned her face on another side...

Nihal: ab kya tu humse yha bhi collage days ki trh sbke samne sit-ups krwayegi?

HM said nothing..veer and nihal saw eachother and signed to do sit-ups..they started to do sit-ups HM saw them from her corner of eyes..she immediately goes and hugged them..they replied back...

HM: chlo maaf kiya tum log bhi kya yaad rkhoge...

They four smiled when HM's eyes travelled on someone who was seeing her with so much love and teary eyes....

KS noticed her...

KS: betaa karishma taiyar hoja madam ka gussa jhelne ke liye..kya kya krna padta hai shiv ji hume inke liye...

Finally with lot of courage she said...

KS: ahh miss malik..(la la la lag gyiii..)

On here these words everyone saw her specially HM with anger..KS noticed it amd immediately changed her words...

KS: mtt..mtkb haseena jii hu..hum kya ke..keh rhe the kii..cha..chaliye case ke baa..baare me discuss krle...

HM said nothing just nodded..she smiled a lil seeing KS's condition...