Ready for the mission

Do watch madam sir on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads..

After a week

KS has found many things about mishri and there illigal works..and had told to HM..here KS was not feeling good at HM's changing behaviour in that 1weeks..whenever she wanted to meet HM wanted to spend time with her..she always refuse it..somewhere HM was knowing KS secret which she is hiding from HM..somewhere KS also knows the reason of her changing behavior

One fine day..

HM : is everyone ready for the mission...?

Everyone: yes madam sir..

HM: karishma singh aap 2min cabin me aaye humare sath..

KS nodded and goes in cabin with HM..

HM: krishu aap humse kch chupa rhi hai..?

KS looked at her shockingly and said..

KS: nn..nhi..nhi to madam sir..aa..apko aisa kyu lg rha hai..?

HM nodded negatively with brim eyes..and signed her to go out side..

HM in mind: kyu krishu ha..kyu...humne mana kiya tha aapse hazar br..pr apne whi kiya..hum apko maaf kbhi nhi krenge..agr apko kch bhi hua to...

After they came outside everyone sitted in jeep..and moved towards there destination...HM was still thinking about KS lie...

Santosh was driving..and as you all know her driving skills..

PJ: santu...aram se chalao..

SS: aram se hi chala rhi hu pushpa ji..ab ye gadhe bich me aa ja rhe to me kya kru..

Everyone looked at her with widen eyes..

CC: uff ye mashuu...

KS: amma cheete..agr ek lafz mashumiyat ka nikla..sch bta rhe hai aisa kantap lgayenge na zindagi bhr nhi bhuloge...

Billu: cheete tujhe dikh nhi rha..isse mashumiyat nhi jadbudhi bolte hai..

CC: aaee..aaee chandal aadmi agr humari santu jii ko kch bola na to yhi sar phod denge tumhara...

HM: bss kriye aap log...or santosh tum aram se chalao...

Everyone was seeing HM...why she is so angry..but still no-one speaks till they reached their place...

HM: santosh sharma apne konsa hotel book kiya hai...

SS: shit..shit..madam sir me to bhul hi gyi..

KS: amma jadbudhi ab hum log kha rukenge...

Billu: madam sir..billu the spy hai idhr..mai kr deta hu bs 2min dijiye...

HM: okey..wese cheeta tumne humare fake id cards banwaye?

CC: yes madam sir...ye lijiye..

They took there fale ID cards..

As ID cards
Pushpa jii is mother of HM and CC..KS and SS are HM's cousin and billu is father of them...

Billu booked hotel rooms..SS&PJ was together KS&HM was in one and billu and CC was in one

HM: santu..room change krogi?

KS and everyone looked at her shockingly..

SS: kyu madam sir..aapko karishma madam ke sath nhi rhna..