Lost Love

Do watch madam sir action replay on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads...

Doc: am sorry hum..unhe bacha nhi paaye..jb tk unhe yaha laya gaya unka boht blood loss ho chuka tha..am sorry

After saying this doctor leaved..here everyone was hell schocked and was crying badly..HM didn't utter a word and she just goes inside OT...

She saw KS lying on stretcher life lesslly with no movements..HM goes towards her and sat beside KS..and started to say..

HM: krishu ye kaisa mjk hai jaan..aap..apne humse wadda..wadda kiya tha na ki aap humko kbhi..kbhi bhi chod kr nhi jayegi..fir..fir Karishma Singh apne wadde se kaise mukar skti hai..aap or ye pura seher kehta hai na..ki "KARISHMA SINGH APNE WADDE KI PAKKI HAI"..fir uthiye na nibhaiye apna wadda..krishu please uthiye na baccha...

After getting no reply..HM tries 1-2 time more to wake-up KS but she didn't..now HM started to shout on her life less body..listening HM's shouting everyone runs towards OT and saw HM shouting on KS death body..

HM: krishu uthiye..hum kbse bula rhe apko uthiye..warna iss baar aap humara bhaukal dekhegi..sunai de raha hai na apkoo uthiyeee....krishu uthiye pleasee...uthiyeee hum aapse pyaar krte hai uthiye please..hum hum mar jayege apke bina..krishu please uthiye...hum hum beintah mohbbat krte hai aapse please..uthiye jaan..

Listening her confession that she loves KS..everyone looked at her in shock especially Pushpa Jii..

Meera and santosh goes yo HM and tried to console her..here now PJ goes towards KS and says..

PJ: karishma utho..bahu rani utho please...dekho na sab kitna ro rahe hai..dekho tumhari..tumhari hassu kitna ro rhi..utho beta karishma utho...

Suddenly KS fingers moved a lil..CC noticed it..

CC: mm..madam sir..kar..karishma madam ne ungli hilai apni..pushpa jii..kairhs..karishma madam ne ungli hilai apni...doctorrrr doctorr

He goes running to doc and told him..that KS moved her finger a lil doc didn't believed it and he also runs with CC

Doc checked KS and said everyone to go out..

Doc: aap sab bahar jaiye please hume dekhne dijiye...

HM: nhi doc hum nhi jayege..aap please hume yhi rhne dijiye please doc

After requesting so much finally doc. agreed and HM stayed with KS their...

They gave KS shock and did many things...

After 6hours..

KS was sitting in normal ward everyone was near her...except HM she asked PJ,SS everyone but they also don't have any idea...

Nearly 12:00pm HM came and said that KS has discharged..they took KS to PJ's home..this time HM didn't say to take KS at HM's home..HM's this cold behaviour and everyone's behaviour was seeming weird to KS..KS asked HM is she angry with her but HM nodded in no with smile..here HM was trying to live in some far with PJ and KS..

After 3days...(readers be like timeing to chacha hai writer ke)

HM came to meet KS...KS was lying in her bedroom Veyom has also came to take care of KS...HM goes inside the room not before knocking she opened thr door and saw veyom sitting close to KS..a fresh layer of tear came in her eyes before anyone could see that she wiped them..and came sat on couch with lil far of the bed..KS noticed it again and she thought to ask the reason today...after of 5min silence HM broked it and said..