Is It The End?

Do watch madam sir replay on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads...

After 5years..

A girl age of 3-4 was running in whole house..behind her a lady in her mid 30's was running...

Lady: baccha..rukiye na plzzz abhi apki ammi aa jayegi or fir apki mashi ko blame kregiii

Girl: naaii...na maachhi..plcchhh..mujhe ice cleam do tb me doodh(milk) piyugiii

Lady: kareena baccha nhii..apki khunkar mmy kha jayegi humeee...

They was talking when a lady of 27 came with a breakfast and put it all on dinning table..then goes towards that lady and girl...

2lady: kon kisse kha jayega bhaii..

Before 1st lady says anything the girl said...

Girl: mumma hassu macchi na subh subh ice cleam khane chlne bol llhii hai

1st lady saw the girl in shock and 2nd lady saw 1st lady with anger...

1st Lady: karuu bacche jhoot kyu bol rhe ho abhi dekho aapki mumma humara kya haal kale..karegi...

Girl put her both hands on her mouth and started to laugh...

2nd lady: hassu aap subh subh usse ice cream khane ke liye bol rhi hai?

2nd lady: krishuuu nhii yrr karuu humse bol rhi thi..baccha bolo na mumma ko...

Yes they was no-one other than our HM and KS...they started to run in whole house..KS was behind HM...they was running when PJ came..and HM hide behind PJ

PJ: aree aree ye kya hua subh subh..kyu shuru ho gye tum donoo

HM: amma aapki bahu rani humari jaan lene pr tuli huii hai....

PJ: kyuuu

KS: kyuki amma apki beti subh subh apki ladli ko ice cream khilane le ja rhi thi...

PJ: hassu ye sch hai?

HM: nhi amma..hum bhala karu ko kyu subh subh ice cream khilane le jayege hume humari jaan pyari hai..

Ammi: tb kya wo khudse bolegi ki macchi taliye naa hum ice cleam kha kr aate hai...

HM: haa ammi karu ne hi bola hai.. Karu bachaiyr na apni mashi ko please...

HM said..when their eyes traveled on Kareena..who was laughing while putting her tinny hands over her mouth..she was looking so cute and adorable...everyone saw her...

KS signed HM to go towards her..HM did same and goes towards her and catched kareena and started to tickling her...

HM: ab bolo..bolo kon ice cream khane bol rha tha bolo..

Kareena: me..me macchii..me bol rhi thi..plzz macchii cholloo naa..plzz..heeheeeppz..hehehe

And HM leaved her..Kareena saw 8eyes glaring at her..she saw Hm who was smiling inwardly..saw PJ Ammi who were seeing her with tensed face..and then she saw her mumma KS who was glaring her with anger loooks..

Kareena: hehe..mumma..me..me..to bas

KS: chupp..doodh piyo jakr dinning table pr..now..

Kareena: jaa rhi hu naa..chila kyu laahe ho aap..

KS: kareenaa...

Kareena runned immediately to dininng table..and KS goes in kitchen..HM also goes behind her..