Mission Completed

Am backk guyssss...so without wasting time and doing any further bakaiti let's start...

Do watch madam sir action reply on your TV at 10pm mon-sat only on Sony Sab without changing channel in between ads...

After spending some more time together..they did lunch and goes to get ready for the mission...

At 7pm everyone met in pushpa ji's room...

HM: ready team?

Everyone: yess madam sirr..

HM: ok to plan ke according...hum,Karishma Singh,Nihal,Cheeta,Billu andar jayege..billu or cheeta tum dono confession record kroge Nihal tum unki hr ek movement pe najar rkhoge or Billu Cheeta ki help kroge..Karishma Singh..

KS: jii madam sirr

HM: aap humare sath rahegi..jese hi confession rec hoga hume un sb ko arrest krna hai or ladkiyon ko bachana hai..Veer or Pushpa ji hum jab Santosh ko ishara krege tab aap dono back-up force lekar turant andar ayege..Santosh or Meera aap dono hume guide kregi ok..

SS,Meera: Jii madam sir

HM: ok to sab dhyan see..hume ye mission aaj hi conplete krna hai ok..koi bhi glti nhi honi chaiye warna hum un bichari masoom ladkiyon ko bacha nhi payege...ok to be alert!!

Everyone: yess madamsir

After that they leaved from hotel to XYZ club...

In 20minuts with the SE driving skills they reached the club..

As plan everyone did...Dealers were not came yet..HM and KS was checking and spying on everything

After 15minuts KM entred with his dealers..HM alerted everyone..

Kailash and others goes qnd sitted in one corner for deal..

Here KS sqid Cheeta,Billu and Nihal to see them and rec the confession..

They did same...after the confession was recorded it was end of KS patience she just goes and attacked on KM...HM saw her she sid Nihal,CC and billu to see where the girls are and free them..here HM was trying to stop KS but she not in mood to...

KS was beating them and making the reb blue when HM noticed other dealer coming towards her with a iron rod..

HM: krishuu picche dekhiyee..

KS didn't listend her as there was so loud music..now it's time to get HM in her form she runed towards man and give him a tight punch which maked him unconscious and his nose bleed...Now HM and KS was fighting together when a man came towwards HM and was about to hit her when he got a kick on his face..

SS: Santosh Sharma ke hote hue koi uskk madamsir ko chu bhi nhi skta..

KS and HM saw the person with shocked yet proud smile..yes she was non-other than our Santu..

After beating them and making them red blue HM instructed Pushpa ji veer to come along with back-up force..

They arrested everyone..Meera,Nihal,Cheeta,Billu freed the girls..

When Kailash took out an officers gun and shooted KS....

HM: krishuuuu

Everyone: karu/karu dii/karishma madam/karishma/bahu rani

HM runed toward KS she took her in birdal style and sitted in back with KS..Nihal was driving while PJ,Santosh,HM was sitting with KS..

KS's head was in HM's lap..