Chapter 1

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤...?

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

-3rd pov-

Opening your eyes you're confronted with the silence of the jungle, looking around you don't see anyone. You began to walk forward.

You continue to walk for a while until you ended up in a clearing. You stood in the middle, looking around you notice the other part of the forest but it was darker than the one you came from.

You're alarmed by the sound of the bushes rusting around you, turning in every direction you see 8 panthers walk out and gather around you slowly.

You crouched down a bit, wary of the panthers but you sensed no malice or bloodlust from them causing you to let your guard down a bit but what you did notice was a panther didn't come out from the forest in front of you.

You stare at the entrance and go to look around until a loud sound from there makes you alert, you're guard is back up as loud footsteps make there way towards you.

The panthers around you lay down at the sight of the huge panther before you, the panther stalks towards you before stopping a couple of feet away from you.

The big cat examines you before making a decision, "how interesting maybe you are ready" You're face contorts into one of confusion making the panther amused.

"Confused? Well it doesn't matter..I have been watching you ever since you were a cub you're kingdom may not like you becoming a hero but I for one am here to support you consider yourself lucky" The panther then lays down.

"Unfortunately for you, you can't use my abilities yet but you also have another side." The panther says making you confused as you slowly approach it.

"Wait another side? What other side?" You say as you furrow your eyebrows.

"You can not know yet when the time comes will you know it's time for you to go back." The panther stands up, before you can ask what it meant you're vision goes black.

_________

Waking up with a start you sit up, pushing through all the dirt and sand as you gasped causing the others around you to immediately come to your aid.

You're father crouches down next to you and puts his hand on your back and looks at you, "N/n how did it go?" The others hearing the question lean in to hear your answer.

You smile, "I met the one, they said I was ready." You're dad stares at you with a mixture of surprise and happiness, "no way you met the one!? That's my kid!" He lifts you up out the dirt and gives you a hug as you both laugh happily.