A/n

Unfortunately this is not a chapter but I just wanted to discuss some things first.

Imma need people to stop getting so technical about this fanfic, it's a fanfic. It's not fun when I just want to make a story that involves one of my favorite heroes and then when I add something or make the character do something that seems impossible or a lot then for some reason there is always a problem with it. Op characters are the ones that have a lot of power and do incredible things. All my stories are like that bc I can't stand the 'omg I'm so smol and weak.' Readers.

Anyways, this story is not scientific at all, it's not based on true events or whatever, it's fictional. Not everything is going to make sense.

For the character, or reader, is based on the black panther, as you know. There are many different versions of it and different shows. I'm using stuff from different alternative universes and different shows where the black panther has different abilities and personalities.

Since this is a world of super powers and super villains and stuff, strength alone, is not enough. That's why the suit is there, it's the black panthers symbol. Then I also made it to where the reader meets the god of Wakanda during the reader's journey through their "Panther spirit."

There for the Panther, Bast, has agreed to help the reader on their journey, so I gave them more abilities, I'm not going to explain this again and it will stay like this I'm not changing it

There for the Panther, Bast, has agreed to help the reader on their journey, so I gave them more abilities, I'm not going to explain this again and it will stay like this I'm not changing it. I'll change anything else except for this just enjoy the coolness of it all, like I do. Y'all driving me crazy 😭

Thank you for reading.