Chapter 18

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

Before you were off to meet your dad you decided to say goodbye to everyone first. You approach Izuku first. He noticed your presence and lit up "hey Y/n! Are you excited?" You nodded with your usual smile "I am, what about you?" Izuku nodded vigorously as he smiled "I'm also nervous." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

You ruffled his hair, making his face red. You gave a closed eye smile "no need to be nervous Izu-chan, I'm sure you'll do great." Izuku stared in admiration 'I won't let you down!'

You approached Todoroki who was glaring down at his feet. He looked up once he seen you in front of him "hey Y/n, I thought you'd be gone by now." You kept your smile "I wanted to say goodbye to everyone first, how you holding up?"

Shoto shrugged "I'm fine, I guess. Even though I live with him, and have already trained with him. I know I'm going to dread every moment." You chuckled and punched him lightly "I don't blame you, show that old man's whose boss for me will ya?" You gave a playful grin. Shoto on the other hand, gave a determined nod "will do."

After saying goodbye to Shoto, you went to Ochaco. She beamed a smile at you once she seen you. You couldn't help but chuckle as you stopped in front of you "someone is excited, are you ready?" She nodded and pumped her fist into the air "definitely! I've been waiting for this!" You laughed softly "I'm sure you'll do great, stay safe okay?" Ochaco blushed slightly "I will! Stay safe as well, okay?!" You nodded and gave her a hug before you left.

You seen katsuki getting ready to leave. You placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder. He looked at you in the corner of his eyes. You smiled at him "do your best, okay?" You pat his shoulder and walked away, not giving him a chance to respond.

After you said goodbye to most of the class. Iida approached you with a unreadable expression. You turned around with a smile "hey Iida, what can I do for you?" Iida stayed silent and then suddenly bowed, catching you off guard. Iida faced the ground "thank you for helping my brother!" You were confused until it hit you 'he must be talking about our technology.'

You placed your hands on both of his shoulders and gently pushed him up "stand up Iida, no need to be so formal, we are equals." Iida stood straight at your words as he looked at you "thanks to your technology, he might make a full recovery, I can't be more grateful, how can I repay you?" At the end of his question, you just smiled.

You then gave him a hug, he tensed up in shock. You then spoke "you don't have to do anything but if you really want to then my only request is to be safe, and don't let your emotions control you." You knew where he was interning at, you'll be keeping a eye on that location.

Iida, slowly but firmly hugged you back "I know what you're thinking, but I have to I can't just let this slide, I'm sorry." His hold got tighter, you only smiled sadly "I know Iida, I know you don't want help either but if something goes wrong I'll be there."

____________

You approached your dad who stood in front of the wakandan ship with a smile "hey, n/n are you ready." You smiled back "you know I am." When stepped up next to him, he put you in a headlock while basically dragging you in the shit "well what are we waiting for? Let's go."

You escaped your dads hold as you both got on the ship and soon you both were back in wakanda. Once the ship landed, you and your father were greeted with respect from the guards "welcome back, we've missed you Y/n." Okoye greeted you with a smile. You smiled back "it's nice to see you again, Okoye."

You all walked into the huge building that you called home and you put your things away and changed, you then met up with your father who was waiting patiently. He smiled once he seen you "we're starting your training right away, this time you'll be fighter other fighters at Iguazu Waterfalls." You nodded and smiled "who will I'll be fighting?" You're father started to lead you towards the water fall "I think it's competitors from other tribes, nothing you can't handle."

You hummed in response. Once you both reached the waterfall, you smiled softly. Despite already coming here multiple times, you've loved the sight that it provided.

Everyone crowded around the area as some drums were played

Everyone crowded around the area as some drums were played. Everyone gathered here to train their members of their tribe, this was not a challenge for the the throne. It was good to be one of every tribe against you, no weapons.

You're father spoke as everyone became silent "thank you for joining us today, I know you are excited as much as I am, as you know my daughter/son is training to be a hero." The crowd cheered. You smiled so did your father, after they calmed down he continued "if anyone would like to spar they are welcome to challenge them."

A couple of people raised their hands and came forward in their group. Your father gave a nod and the first challenger came first. The guards circled around you both and held their spears up. Your father waited for a few seconds then yelled "begin!" You we're light on your feet as you circled around the challenger.

The challenger was bewildered, you were too fast! Before he knew it he was slammed into his back. You then backed up while in a stance, you waited for him to get up, only for him to be unresponsive. You sweat dropped and relaxed your stance. You're father noticed everything and ended the first match "the challenger is unconscious, Y/n wins this one!" The crowd cheered. You picked up the challenger and gave him to the medics who took him away.

You then started to face more challengers as the day went on, you improved your stamina and intellect, now you were able to read others moves in a small timeframe. At the end of the day you were exhausted. You took a shower and laid down for the night. You closed your eyes band with a sigh, you relaxed your mind 'I wonder what were doing tomorrow.' With that you were asleep.

—————————

A/n: sorry if this chapter was uneventful, since I haven't updated in a while I kinda have to get back into that same mind set buuuut I promise the next chapter will be longer, I'll try to make it more interesting.