Chapter 3

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

You were on your way to U.A with a bright smile on your face, 'I can't believe it I'm finally here!' You thought, you have been training for years for this moment, 'I wonder what they would say when they figure out I don't have a quirk..'

You're knocked out of your thoughts when you see a familiar purple haired male, "Shinsou!" You call out to him with a wave, he turns around as his eyes widens a bit before going back to normal,  he gives a lazy grin and walks towards you.

You keep the same smile and give him a hug, catching him by surprise but before he could hug you back you pull back from the hug making the male frown, it quickly goes away when you look at him.

"Are you going to U.A?" You ask him, he nods "I am but unfortunately I'm not in the hero course I'm in general studies." He rubs the back of his neck, you pat his back, "I'm sure there will be opportunities where you can shine don't give up now!" You grin at him causing him to blush and look away, "I guess your right what class did you get in?"

You both walk side by side, "I'm in class 1-A the hero course!" You say, his eyes widen and he punches your shoulder playfully, "lucky but good job." He grins lazily, you laugh and hit him back, you both laugh.

Before you both know it your at U.A you say goodbye to each other and go to your respective classes, when you walk into your classroom it's hectic, "get your feet off the desk! Don't you have any respect?!" You just shuffle past them and take a seat in the back you don't want to draw any attention to yourself.

After you sat down you looked at the others in the classroom before seeing a yellow caterpillar on the floor, you raised an eyebrow 'is that our teacher?' You thought as it starts to talk.

"If you're just here to make friends you can pack up your stuff now and leave." He says making everyone stop talking and turn around to look at the male, he then continues, "Welcome to UA's hero course." The man unzipped himself from the sleeping bag to reveal a black haired male with tired eyes.

"It took you eight whole seconds for you all to shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious.
Rational students would understand that." He then looked out to all of us.

Everyone except you, a blonde haired male, and the boy next to you with red and white hair made sounds of disbelief. "Right," he continued, pulling out the gym uniform.

"Everyone put these on and head outside."

__________

"A quirk assessment test?" Class 1-A questioned, looking at Aizawa dumbfounded.

"But, orientation." Uraraka said, "We're gonna miss it."

"If you really want to make the big leagues than you can't waste time with pointless ceremonies.
Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit." The class let out small gasps. 'I wonder how this is going to go.'  He then continued.

"You've been taking standardized tests for most of your lives. But you never got to use your quirks. The country is still trying to convince us we're all equal by not letting the ones with the most power excel." He then turned to you. "L/n you managed to score the most points in the entrance exam." You nodded.