Chapter 7

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

It was the start of a new day. You woke up, did what you usually do and left. Thankfully you didn't run into any reporters on your way to school.

Looks like they learned their lesson. Now you were in hero basic training, ready for what Aizawa had planned for y'all.

"Alright," Aizawa started. "Today's training is gonna be a little different. You'll have three instructors, me, All Might, and another faculty member, will be keeping tabs on you."

Murmurs filled the room.

"Sir!" Sero shouted out. "What kind of training is this?"

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa answered.

Excitement filled the room. So far y'all have only been battling. Time for some real hero stuff!

"Guys I'm not finished yet." Yall all hushed up and turned back to Aizawa-san. "What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes." He clicked a button on a control and the boxes came out of the wall. "But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet. So they might limit your abilities."

You weren't really worried about that. Your costume could handle anything since it was made out of Vibranium unfortunately you haven't gotten the chance to thank your dad.

Aizawa continued. "This training is at an off campus facility so we will be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." You all headed off to the changing rooms to prepare.

"Y/n, your costume looks so good on you!" Hagakure squealed as the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it really fits your style!" Uraraka joined in.

Yaomomo nodded in agreement as I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, those words means a lot to me as does this suit." You're cape flowed a bit giving you a more flamboyant look and adding to your charm, making some girls squeal.

Soon you were all outside the school, ready to head out, when you then heard a loud whistle.

"Gather round class 1-A!" Iida called out.

"Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!"

"Well, at least he's fulfilling the role of class rep." News flash, no one listened. You were one of the last people to board the bus so it took some time to find an open seat. Finally, you found one next to Tokoyami. "Hey Tokoyami." You greeted sitting down next to him.

"Greetings Y/n." He greeted back.

"Hey! Don't forget me!" A shadow figure in the shape of a bird came out from behind Tokoyami.

"Oh? Well hello there." you waved to the unknown creature.

Tokoyami let out an embarrassed sigh, looking down to the ground. "I'm sorry Y/n, this is Dark Shadow." You smiled at the shadow creature. He smiled back.