Chapter 10

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

"What are you all doing here?" As you were returning your things back into your backpack you heard a large amount of commotion coming from the front door. As you neared closer you saw that y'all's doorway was being blocked by a large amount of students.

"They're scouting the competition idiots."Bakugo snarled as he made his way to the front of the room. "We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They wanna see us with their own eyes. Now move it extr- HEY!" Bakugo yelled as you smacked him right across the head.

"Watch what you say." You said with a dangerous tone. He looked intimidated for only a second before returning to his all to familiar scowl. "I'm really sorry about him. He's got quite the ego."

"So, this is class 1-A." Your attention was grabbed by an familiar purple haired boy. "I heard you guys were impressive, but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course delusion, or is it just you?" Your classmates behind you started freaking out, who knew what Bakugo would do at this point. "Its sad to come here and find a bunch of ego maniacs." Shinsou paused for a second before turning to you. "Except you. Your my best friend."

"Hey Shinsou" You smiled at him. He gave you a lazy grin before continuing.

"Now, like many of us here I didn't get into the Hero Course. But I have another chance to do so. If any of us do well in the Sport's Festival we can be transferred into the Hero Course. But of course they'll have to transfer people out to make room. Consider this a declaration of war." You all just stood there, staring at the boy.

"HEY! I'M FROM CLASS 1-B NEXT DOOR TO YOU! WE HEARD YOU FOUGHT SOME VILLAINS AND I CAME TO SEE IF THAT WAS TRUE! BUT YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF BRATS WHO THINK THEY'RE BETTER THAN US!"
You sighed, staring at Bakugo before turning back to the other students. "I can assure you not everyone in class 1-A are not egotistic I swea-"

"Tch, cut the crap Y/n." Bakugo started walking away which made you annoyed.

"Katsuki! You gotta say something to these people! You had no right to-"

"These people don't matter. All that's important is that I- woah..." Katsuki stopped himself mid sentence and went quiet, as did everyone else.

Did I mention you were always big on apologies? Your eyes were glowing one was purple and the other one was yellow. You then gave a closed eyed smile but your aura said otherwise.

"Now Katsuki, we wouldn't want these people to hold a grudge against us because of what you said to them. So please, apologize.Now." The shock was clear as day on Katsuki's face. He hesitantly turned to the group and mumbled something to them.

"Don't make them mad." He said before walking off. You went back to your normal state, putting on your usual smile.

Everyone still seemed to be in shock but who wouldn't be?

"I am so sorry you all had to see that I have to go as well."

_________

"Sport's Festival...Sport's Festival. How shall I prepare?" You wondered as you laid on your bed.

"I could go back to Wakanda to train but that takes to long I need to work on my swiftness and contact the panther for advice."

_________

You were at a waterfall at the bottom of it, you practiced your flexibility and combat moves, you moved with the following water and strike vigorously, after your physical training you sat under the waterfall.

You sat criss crossed, the water falling and flowing onto your head but it didn't fall in front of your face. You breathe in and out calmly multiple times until you found yourself in a different place.

You were with the panthers.

___________

You all continued to train and train and train and before you knew it, the Sport's Festival had arrived. Here's a quick some up of everything you were able to accomplish in the past several days.

Your senses were more focused.

You were able to move faster and run longer you also trained with the panthers which earned you some things.

You can now summon a few panthers they are translucent but can be solid you can only summon 3 at a time.

And finally, you are able to use your eyes to scan anyone in a 50 mile radius.

That morning you were all sat in the waiting room, ready for the festival to start. You were all trying to prepare in one way or another.

Whether it be pacing, talking to someone else, or just relaxing on the sidelines. You were in that last group there. Though your relaxation came to an end after hearing Shoto talking to Izuku.

"From an objective stand point, I think its fairly clear that I'm stronger than you. However, you've got All Might in your corner helping you out." You watched in amusement. 'Does Shoto know?'

"I'm not going to pry about what's going on, but know that I will beat you."

"Hey come on guys." You jumped in walking to the two of them. "This isn't the time to be picking fights." Shoto stared at you with the blank stare he gives everyone else, but its usually not directed to you but there was a look in his eyes.

"We're no here to make friends, Y/n. Remember this isn't a team effort." He said blankly before walking off. "So much for getting along." You mumbled with a sigh.

"Wait a sec Todoroki. " Izuku started. "I don't know what's going through your head, or why you think you need to tell me you'll beat me. And yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact, you are one of the most skilled people in the Hero Course. That's how you got in so easily."

"Midoriya maybe you're being a little hard on yourself, and us." Kirishima intervened.

"No, he's right guys. All the other courses.. they're coming at us with everything they've got. We're all gonna have to fight to stand out. And I'll be aiming for the top too." You smiled softly.

"Not gonna lie, freaking out a bit." Kaminari, who was beside you, said shaking his hands. You were all currently waiting to go out into the arena.

"Don't worry Kami, you'll do great."

"Heh, that's easy for you to say. You're literally the strongest person here, Y/n."

"Eh? What are you talking about? There are plenty of people at this school who are really strong. And you're one of them."

A small blush spread across his face as he rubbed the back of his neck. "T-thanks Y/n."

Before you could respond, the earth shaking voice of Present Mic blasted through all of y'all's ears. "NOW, WHO YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. THE FIRST YEARS OF CLASS 1-A!!!"

'It looks like it's beginning how about we show off?'

'Agreed.'