Chapter 17

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

You spent most of your time celebrating with your dad until it was time to go back to class.

"Morning."

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." You all greeted as your homeroom teacher came through the door.

"Glad to see you in good health Aizawa-sensei." You said with a gentle smile.

"The old lady went a little overboard with her treatment, but thank you Y/n," He said, nodding in your direction. "Anyway, big class today. On hero informatics." Everyone sat at the edge of their seats, waiting in anticipation except for you who waited patiently. "..You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities."

The class erupted with cheers, you chuckled. You were stuck between two hero names in the end you would have to pick one. You wanted something that stood for everything you did.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned when we were all last in class.
Usually, students don't have to worry about the draft yet, not until their second or third year.
This class is different. Offering first years opportunities lets the heroes see young protentional. But they can reside if their interest in you dies down."

"So we're still gonna need to prove ourselves even after we've been recruited?" Hagakure questioned.

"Correct. Here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Aizawa clicked a button on a remote in his hand and a bunch of names with numbers on the sides popped up.

It didn't take long to find your name. It was at the top with multiple numbers besides you do have sharp eyes.

"Y/n got 5000 offers?! How is that even possible?!" Sero shouted as he looked with wide eyes at the board.

"Why do you seem surprised?" Tsu added. "They are very strong and have great family history including brains,who wouldn't want them?"

"Thank you Tsu but I do not have the title of a hero yet." You smiled at the female making her blush a bit but give a small smile in return.

"No need to be so humble Y/n! Your amazing!" Mina exclaimed as she smiled at you. You of course smiled back and thanked her. You then looked up at to see how many offers everyone else had gotten:

Y/n - 5000

Todoroki - 4123

Bakugo - 3556

Tokoyami - 360

lida - 301

Kaminari - 272

Yaoyorozu - 108

Kirishima - 68

Uraraka - 20

Sero - 14

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros, got that?" Aizawa asked you all. "Even those who didn't get any offers. It will be beneficial to have all of you see pros at work up close. That's where hero names come in. These names will most likely be temporary, but take them seriously or-"