Chapter 13

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

You approached the stands your dad was in, the guards immediately greet you with respect and let you in.

The moment you walk in your engulfed by a bear hug from your father, "(N/n)! I missed you!" His hug gets tighter, making you cringe and weakly pat his back, "dad I can't breathe."

Your father laughs and lets you go he then gives you a childish grin, "what is this about not telling your classmates where your from?" He leads you to sit down and gives you some food and drinks.

You rub the back of your neck sheepishly "I didn't want them to treat me differently you know I hate feeling like I'm better than everyone I don't want them to think that." You sigh and start to eat you food.

You're father softly smiles, 'that's one out of many things I like about your personality your just like T'challa.' He thought and started to eat with you.

_________

"ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE LAST
ROUND!!" Present Mic shouted from the speakers. "But before that, good news for everyone who didn't make it to the finals! Since this is a sport's festival, we've prepared side games for everyone to participate in! Even brought in some cheerleaders to- wait what?!"

Lots of eyes turned to the group of incredibly embarrassed girls from 1-A who all were dressed in cheerleading outfits. You chuckled to yourself as you watched the girls yell at Kaminari and Mineta for tricking them into wearing the outfits in the first place.

"Well at least they look good on you guys." You said joining your friends.

"Thanks Y/n!" Uraraka cheered. "But where we're you?"

"I just got back from lunch with my dad. I went on a little walk after the second round so I was one of the last people to eat." You really hoped they didn't start asking about your dad.

"Everyone in the final round of the games, please come up and draw lots to see who you're up against." Everyone made their way to Midnight's podium where she was holding the box of lots.

"I'll start with the first place team-"

"Um, excuse me," Everyone turned their eyes to Ojiro who had his arm up in the air. "I'm sorry, but I'm withdrawing." You all gasped at what he had said.

"Wait Ojiro, why would you withdraw?" You asked him.

"It just wouldn't be right to stay in. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I think it was that guy's quirk." Ojiro turned in another direction and locked on a head of purple hair. 'Shinsou?' "I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me."

"Ojiro just think about this." Izuku said.

"I have okay! Everyone gave their all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way, I don't wanna advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair. " The people around you tried reasoning with him, telling him to go prove he should be here and what not. But you knew where he was coming from. If you made it through but didn't know how, you wouldn't wanna be apart of it either.