Chapter 16

"THE BLACK PANTHER IS READY FOR YOU!"

-Your Pov-

You were sitting in the waiting room after the battle you just witnessed. You already had a plan for the upcoming battle your thoughts were then interrupted by the announcement of your battle.

"Attention sport's fans! The arena has finally been put back together. The next battle with commence in five minutes!" Present Mic's voice rang through the speakers in the room.

"Let's see how this plays out." You smiled softly standing up. You walked out the door and to the field.

"Okay everyone in the stadium! Lets welcome into the rink our next two contestants! Both coming from the hero course and the same class its Tenya lida and L/n Y/n!!" The crowd cheered as lida and you faced each other in the arena.

"I'm looking forward to a fair fight L/n." lida said slightly bowing to you.

"Same to you." You replied, bowing back and taking a stance. 'Knowing lida he'll use his speed to try and push me out of bounds before I'd get a chance to react. I just need to be ready for it.'

"BEGIN!" Just as you thought lida fired up his engines and started pushing you out of the arena. 'I hate to provide false hope but this is easier.' About five feet before hitting out of bounds you gripped Iida's wrist, gripping them hard enough to where he loosens his grip then dropping yourself to the ground. You placed your feet on his stomach and kicked him towards out of bounds while also using his arms to propel him farther, you let go of his wrist as he hit the ground.

"Uh, lida's out of bounds! Y/n wins!" Midnight called as the crowd erupted.

"I.....how? How were you able to react that quickly Y/n?" lida turned to you, shock adorning his face.

"My family is known for many things are reflexes are one of them." You smiled softly outstretching your hand to help him off the ground.

"I see. Well, thank you for the fight."

"Of course." You both then walked out of the arena. You continued up to the seating area while lida walked into a waiting room to call his brother.

You watched the rest of the fights in amusement all of them did pretty well, you noted everyone's skills and weakness, the way they fought and how they fought. You were taught to always observe everything.

The fight between Kirishima and Katuski was really interesting. For the majority of it, Katsuki was on the defensive while Kirishima sent punches at him from every which way. But after a minute or two of constant dodging, Katsuki hit Kiri is the side with an explosion, singeing a whole is his gym outfit. He must of noticed that Kirishima was overusing his quirk, desperately working to keep his body rock hard. Katsuki sent bigger explosions to weaken him even more before finishing it off to and explosion rigged punch to the jaw, blowing the red head back and knocking him unconscious. And with that, the second round was over. The final four being Shouto, You, Tokoyami, and Katsuki.

You then noticed a mop of green hair making his way over you sent a smile and greeted him. "Hello Izuku I'm glad your back." You then continued. "Uraraka told me you had surgery. Did it go okay?"