Chapter 11

Ali POV

I stood in the trees and watched Jacob fight off a vampire who I happen to know. Alexandro had recently been thrown out of his coven and has been looking for a new home. He tried contacting me but as soon as Eric caught whiff of it, he scared the poor boy off. Now he was fighting for his life with my daughter's mate. I didn't know whether to save him or let Jacob tear him apart. He kidnapped my daughter but he's all alone. My mother instincts were arguing with my Luna instincts.

"Jacob! Stop." I ignored Eric's growls and walked towards the boy who looking like he didn't have much longer. Jacob backed away enough for me to look at him. The poor boy was panting, blood pooling out of wounds on his chest and a large cut on his cheek. "You helped kidnap my daughter," His eyes widened, probably thinking I was going to kill him. "but I know your coven kicked you out. I know you tried to come to me. I want to help you." I heard the male's growl their disapproval but I only needed one person to agree. Sarah.

I stood up and looked towards the table but froze when I saw she was no longer there. "Sarah?!" I screamed as Jacob tore everything apart to look for her. She was just here!

"MAMA!" My heart broke at the fear in her voice. Jacob and Eric took off in the direction of her voice while I looked down at the boy. "Help us and you have a new home." The look of determination on his face was all the approval I needed. He stood up and soon we ran after the alpha's.

Sarah POV

"MAMA!" I managed to scream before a hand was locked my throat. "Scream again and you'll regret it!" The man hissed in my ear to which I only could whimper in response. For a man who said he loved me, he sure is a jerk. He continued to drag me backwards, using me as a shield if anyone decided to shoot. Like anything could hit a ghost. Even though he's holding me and trying to kill me. I really should've paid more attention to my studies.

"Let. Her. Go." The man froze at the dark tone that appeared in thin air. It sounded familiar. My eyes flickered all over the wooded area but I couldn't see anyone. All the sudden we were surrounded and Jacob's grandfather was standing in front of me. I could just faint at the sight of help.

"E-Elder Luke. H-How are you?" Wait, this sweet old man scares the centuries old vampire? Wait, Elder?!

"I'd be doing just fine if you didn't have my granddaughter in your filthy hands." Aw. He called me his granddaughter. Focus Sarah!

"You don't understand, Elder Luke. She's my mate. I was just going to take her home." He made the wrong move and took a step back which in return gave him growls of the very angry hybrids surrounding us. "That is not your mate. She is to be mated to my grandson, Alpha Jacob." The hand around my throat tightened at the mention of my true mate. I wheezed and tried clawing at it but I just kept hitting my own throat. How was he doing that?!

"I will repeat myself once more. Let her go or I'll release my pack on you." Ooh. He sounds very angry. No duh! Was the loss of air making me go crazy?

"I'm already dead. What more could you do to me? You'd just hurt precious Sarah." The man cackled which sounded like nails going down a dry erase board. Talk about pain in my ear. Literally.