My Witch's Curse

This is a sequel. You don't really have to read the first book but it does help a little during flashbacks during this book. This is the link.. http://www.wattpad.com/story/3455362-excuse-me-alpha-your-mate-is-mine

Prologue

Prologue/Flashback

Sarah POV

I remember a man always visiting me when I was younger. He was tall, well, as tall as a grown man is to a little girl. And had the brightest green eyes I've ever seen. His name was Jacob and he was my best friend. He'd bring me teddy bears and flowers every time he visited me. My room was beginning to get crowded so mom put the flowers in a garden she made and daddy built me a shelf for all the bears.

I remember daddy's face every time I ran towards my Jakey.. He looked sad. I would always forget to ask him why he's sad when I play with Jakey.

I remember on my tenth birthday when daddy attacked him. Jakey was talking about his future with his Luna and about babies when daddy raced across the room and punched him. I was too busy crying thinking a woman was going to take away my Jakey. I ignored him for days after that till he bought me a puppy. I named him Jake-Jake or JJ for short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's my little peanut?!" I giggled and quickly covered my mouth to muffle it. I was playing hide and seek with daddy while mom took care of Elijah, my little brother also known as a pain in the bottom. I'm not allowed to say butt.

"Come out come out wherever you are!" I squealed when I felt hands grab my legs and start to pull me out from underneath my bed.

"I got my princess!"

"No daddy!" I giggled when he began to tickle me. "Daddy no! Tickling bad! Mommy!"

"Eric, don't make me come up there!" Mommy yelled from downstairs. I giggled when daddy groaned and stopped tickling me while he had a puppy dog look on his face. I quickly got up and ran downstairs before jumping up on the couch and looking at Elijah while he ate.

"Careful Sarah. You don't want to scare him." Mommy scolded me. I looked at the door when I heard a knock and ran towards it to open it.

"JAKEY!" I screamed when he picked me up and spun around.

"My little princess! I've missed you!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jakey was my best friend. I guess he is still my best friend but on my sixteenth birthday, he became so much more. He became my mate. And while I was ecstatic to know he was only mine, there were others who weren't.

This is my story. My story about my happiness. My story about my sadness. My story about how my life came crashing down once everyone found out Jacob was my mate. This story is about my witches curse.