Chapter 5

~~~Two Months Later~~~

..:Sarah POV:..

Life was boring. There weren't anymore threats and seeing my parents every day was getting annoying. I love them but they were babying me. 

'Don't go out there alone.'

'You need to stay with someone.'

'Maybe you should stay here tonight.'

Ugh! At least I get to spend time with my little brother. Who was acting just like dad.

"Sissy!" Speaking of the devil and he shall appear. I sighed and jumped out of the tree I was currently hiding in. 

"Where have you been?! Dad was getting worried." Of course he was. "I was just watching the clouds." Elijah took my hand and led me back to the pack house.. where both my parents and Jacob were staring me down. He's feeding me to the wolves. Quite literally. I was in hearing distance before they began to question me.

"Where have you been?!"

"We've been worried sick!"

"I should punish you for leaving without taking me with you." That one was Jacob and it made my father stop. The alpha growled at my mate and stared at him with narrowed eyes. That made my mom laugh and pat Jacob's cheek. 

"Don't say those things in front of your father-in-law. He'll eat you alive." Dad just growled more when mom touched Jacob's cheek. She simply rolled her eyes and let him wrap her arms around her. "I know she's yours. Stop growling at me. She touched me." Jacob let excuse after excuse when dad just kept glaring at him. 

"You better stop or I'll make you sleep outside." That made him stop and pout down at mom. I need to learn that. "I'll teach you honey." I giggled when Jacob whined in response then proceeded on pouting like a four year old. 

"Good luck, Jacob. Ali uses that on me at least three times a week. And yet, I fall for it every time." Mom simply smiled innocently and pecked her mate's cheek. That brought a goofy grin on his face and gazed down at her. Yuck and aw. 

"Alpha! There's wolves crossing over the border." Jacob and dad went into alpha mode then went to tell me.. ME.. what to do. It's like they think I forget what to do when rogues come onto our land. Like hello! It's not that easy to forget it. I mean.. hard. You have to admit, hearing them repeat it several times during one week is annoying and gives me a headache. Anyway, back to their rambling. 

"Go to the safe room and lock the door."

"Make sure women and children go with you."

"Take your mother with you."

"Excuse you! I can fight." That was from my mom. Dad glared down at her and she glared right back. 

"You need to go so Elijah won't be scared." But Elijah puffed out his chest, as if it's going to make him seem bigger instead of a cute little munchkin. "I'm not scared!" 

Oh my frick frack. "I'll take Elijah. You two can fight about this later." I kissed daddy's and mom's cheek then kissed Jacob on the lips before leading my brother, women and children to the safe room. It seemed like rogues were attacking more now. I didn't know why though.

We had to go to the safe room so much that we had to turn it into a living quarters almost. There was a television for the little kids, games, books and even a small kitchen area. There were of course beds and blankets in case it was naptime or bedtime for the younger ones. Couches and lounge chairs lined a wall so older women wouldn't have to sit on the floor. Most of the younger women didn't mind sitting on the floor, especially where there's a soft rug. It was thick and fluffy. Like Jacob's wolf! Minus the thickness, unless you're counting his muscles. Get your head out of the gutter. 

"You should see your parents right now. They're glaring at each other while killing rogues. It's quite funny. It's like 'I'm angry at you but since I can't bite you without you getting angry at me me, I'll take it out on this rogue who smells bad'."

I giggled softly when Jacob's voice appeared. It must only be a few rogues if he was joking around with me instead of fighting. 

"You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. I hope you're happy with yourself. Oh why yes I am because at least your farts won't suffocate me." 

I burst out laughing at that. Jacob was bad at figuring out what people were saying. And mom's farts don't smell. Don't make that face. Women fart too. At least we can do it quietly and discreetly while men just let it out. I had a grandfather who would let it go and it drove grandma mad. Luckily she was in love with him. Well, they were mates at least.

"Alright. Rogues are dead. Everyone can come out." I jumped to hear Jacob's voice not in my head anymore. I looked up and saw him grinning down at me. I childishly lifted my hands and silently demanded him to pick me up. Which he quickly did. I giggled and nuzzled my face into his neck, taking in his mouthwatering scent. I could fall asleep to his scent. It was homey and sort of addicting. Oh heck, it was addicting. Like certain things are addicting to other people. Drugs. Jacob was my drug. Only it was healthy. I feel like I'm insulting people. Even though drugs are bad. Okay, hush Sarah. 

..:Unknown POV:..

Jacob and Sarah were in their own little world but little did they know, I was watching them. I had found a tree close but high enough to make sure they were always in my sight. Luckily I didn't have a scent. Since I'm dead. At least I didn't have that rotting smell like most dead people did. 

Don't you worry, my sweet. You'll soon be dead and join my side. My gaze locked onto Sarah and smiled a little. "I love you." I whispered before disappearing. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I knoooooow! Don't hate me for not updating in two months. Dx But school has started and I'm taking hard classes this semester. Also, my parents decided to get a divorce so I'm also busy taking care of my mom while she grieves. Luckily she's slowly getting over it. 

Anyway, I'm thinking maybe updating another chapter on this book or another book I'm working on. I don't know. I'm actually supposed to be doing homework but I honestly don't care about my states history.. It's boring. Not to mention it's fifty pages long and I've only read six.. Enough rambling. I know this chapter is short but I'm drawing a blank on what to write, hence why the unknown person came out of nowhere. I'm going to tell you what I have planned though in case I forget. xD

The unknown person is going to be a dead witch/warlock (the name of the book is My Witche's Curse) who thinks Sarah is his dead mate. His mate died after he was murdured and he's been roaming the earth looking for her. BUT! There's a little twist. I guess you'll have to read the book to find out. That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to give away the plot. Hopefully it seems interesting enough to read. If not, please let me know and I'll change it.

And if you read that little note, I thank you. If you haven't, well poopy on you. xD 

Anyway, I will update soon. I don't know when though. Just when I have time or when I'm stalling from my homework. xD