Falsified Daughters

"Bastian, you haven't answered me this question for a while. You promised that you would answer me during the battle. We are currently mid battle. It's now time to answer me."

Sula's words fell on deaf ears as Bastian still observed the Pocket Dimension with keen interest.

Sula was not one to be outdone hence she increased her volume. "My questions are simple. Why did you take on an extra wall? Why did you use Kitrid's army and why on earth did you not attack the Yorks first?"

Bastian mentally sighed and carried on what he was doing. He couldn't give a rat's behind what she was asking. But he did pity her a bit.

'If these guys had e-vision, they would understand the value of this thing.'

Bastian wasn't just seeing a ball of energy like the others. To him, instead of being a ball of rainbow like colors moving about in the surface, there was a portal. One that clearly led to what looked like a forest made of energy. Trees, grass leaves and clouds, all made from energy of different colors were on the other side.

When Bastian and Kenshin had been in the Cole compound for the first time, Bastian immediately felt a sensation he was extremely familiar with. Kenshin's F vision was incredible in that not only could it cover 360 degrees, it could also pierce through walls that were laced with defending enchantments.

According to the Blind Swordsman himself, only walls made out of rare materials or enchantments made by a powerful Sorcerer could affect it.

Sorcerers Specialist mages that focused on enchanting, curses and alchemy. They were the richest type of mage and we're often incredibly powerful due to the sales of their products and their vast knowledge.

An alchemist knew alchemy. A witch or warlock knew curses and witchcraft. And Enchanter could enchantment. But a Sorcerer could fuss these three at Will producing a myriad of wonders.

'This was no doubt made my by a high class Sorcerer. Should I become one myself?'

Sula was a pampered princess who didn't accept such behavior, but thankfully she did not have to wait long.

"To understand it all you first need to tell me what you know about the fighting strength for each family."

Sula raised a brow in confusion, but she answered Bastian anyway. "The Oxlades have two powerhouses and a somewhat decent army, but they are over reliant on the intelligence of Tanaka, the former family head. The Yorks have two powerhouses that are strong. Especially Onismo. Rumors say he is stronger than Bhasera was at his age. His father was born fighter but he is rash and injured himself, which resulted in his cultivation slowing down over time. The Dwights have the most powerhouses, 3. This is mostly because of the influence they have over the city. This makes them the most dangerous. But now they only have Bhasera, so the Yorks are the real problem.

Every York is born and raised to a warrior under the strictest conditions. 2 out of every 7 children in their clan don't even make it out of the spartanic training they have since young. One warrior from the Yorks can match 10 ordinary warriors."

"In Yani city." Added in Bastian.

Sula, looked at him, clearly unsure of what he meant.

Bastian turned around and smirked, "You said a York warrior has the ability to match 10 ordinary warriors by themselves. Just correcting you. They can only defeat ordinary warriors using Yani city standards. If it was ordinary warriors from, let's say...I don't know, a B rank city? Then your Yorks would be piles of garbage."

Bastian looked ignorant but he was raised by one of the most powerful families of the Southern Grasslands. The young Sebastian was quite intelligent and had seen many things. He could not cultivate but that did not mean that his family had completely abandoned him. He could at least produce powerful heirs in the future.