Burn or Freeze?

'But its also possible that these eyes followed me from Earth.'

The mind, the soul and the body were the vessels or states, while Intent, Soul Force and Life Force were the bridges linking these vessels.

'The Mind hosts thoughts and operates through Intent affecting the Soul. The Soul hosts the mind and operates through Soul Force affecting The Body. The Body hosts the soul and operates through Life Force. The Mind has a Thought, and that Thought manifests into Intent. The Intent causes changes to the Soul and thus the Soul Force or Spirit acts. The Spirit is designed to 'want to pass this trait down to the lower Vessel. In this case, that would be The Body. The Soul within uses Spirit to make changes to The Body by controlling energies such as World Energy, Qi, Mana and such. The Energy causes permanent change within the flesh in a way that causes the Life Energy to give feedback. This results in either an improved body over time or degradation.
The Mind and Soul exist outside of Time, just like light, but The Body does not. The Body ages over time. Hence body cultivation is a fight over ageing. Life Energy is always being lost. Every moment of every second.
The stronger your Soul Cultivation the more Life Energy you lose rapidly. That's why it's important to have your Body keep up. I need to maintain my standards as a warrior so I don't suffer from this.

Its possible that my overbearing soul caused a trickle-down-mutation within my eyes. Or maybe my genetics and my soul resulted in this?'

Although the matrix gave Bastian the power to analyse information, he could only analyse what he had a basic understanding of. His knowledge of souls regarding reincarnation and the lack of understandin regarding his mother's past made it impossible to know. He could only wait for the 9 Mountains Pagoda Symposium to proces his blood and se what comes out. And that could take decades.

What would cost him time was looking for resources and knowledge to add to his reservoir.

'Soon, I will have access to a range of knowledge that even cause the Literati envy.'

The Literati were a race of super intelligent scholar type humanoids. Then had an elf like dispostion and a greed for knowledge few could posses.

'Like they say. Man lusts for life. Dragons lust for power and Literati lust for knowledge.'

Literati were able to pass down knowledge through their bloodline. If a Literati became powerful enough they could plant a portion of their knowledge into their genetics. How much of that knowledge descendants could access depended on their own ability.

Bastian wanted to achieve something similar but on a much greater scale.

'I will create a bloodline that will be envied till the end of time, if such an end even comes.'

Bastian had not realized this, but he was slowly getting affected by a dragon's lust. His desire for power, knowledge and the opposite sex all rose with time, despite his mental suppression of these parts of himself. His physical lust, which had mostly been quiet, had started to rise with his strength.

'Kenshin's definitely got a bloodline or two to give.'

The only things about Kenshin Bastian knew was that he was a powerful swordsman with a great background, had a powerful yin type curse and that he could use yin type flames. Bastian had recieved knowledge on multiple bloodlines from the libraries he had burned to nothingness but still didn't have enough data to work with. Hence he had to halt his progress regarding what bloodline Kenshin had.

Kenshin knew what the 9 Mountains Pagoda Symposium could contain, hence Bastian felt that he would contribute something in the near future.

'Kenshin did provide the wraiths, which made all this possible.'

Unjust Augury: 9 Mountains Pagoda Symposium was Bastian's masterpiece. But it was only possible due to the wraiths. Unjust Augury was the name of the spell Bastian used to convert the wraiths into energy.

He could also have the Dragon Matrix adjust his bloodline as well. According to legends, the Tyrian Double Headed Storm Dragon and the Five Clawed Golden Dragon were two of the three strongest Dragons in existence. The third being the Void Traversing Chaos Dragon.

The Five Clawed Dragon ruled over Dragons and other king type beasts with a majestic and regal disposition. The Tyrian Double Headed Storm Dragon was dominant over any water, fire and wind type beast. It carried with it a domineering and suppressive force reminiscent of a conquerer. The Void Traversin Dragon was more of a Solitary Sovereign that wished to freely traverse the void due to its free and unbound nature. Other creatures deferred to it as it had greate control over space over any other creature.

The space attribute was known as the most powerful attribute hence it was not a creature others could handle.

Bastian, as a descendant of Ambevilius, had the Five Clawed Golden Dragon Bloodline within him, but it was heavily diluted other bloodlines. Bastian planned to use the Symposium to awaken it and fuse that bloodline with his Tyrian Double Headed Storm Dragon bloodline.

For that to happen, the golden dragon had to also take a layer of the pagoda. Bastian looked forward to that in the future. For now the Pagoda was only stable enough to handle one supreme level bloodline. The duo had access to unlimited energy, but their bodies lacked the ability to process it so they could only pull out a small amount at a time.

'The day I can freely us Unjust Augury to it's calculated maximum limit, is the day all my enemies burn. Or in this case, I should say freeze?'