~MORNING~

~Give everyday the chance to become the most~ ~beautiful day of your life~

Third person's POV

Jeon's Household~

Dazzling light of the morning sun, sweet music of the chirping birds and a mouthwatering smell of delicious breakfast woke up a cute bunny boy from his sleep today.

His mom enters the room and says "Kookieee.. it's time baby. You have to wake up now or else you will be late on your first day!!!" On hearing this, kookie jumped from his bed remembering that it was his first day of new college.

Due to his father's office transfer, Kookie had to move from Busan to Seoul.

Now, Kookie was all done with getting ready and came down to have breakfast. "Ahh... I'm sooo nervous!!!! What to doooooooo!!???". He kept repeating the same thing again and again. His dad took hold of his son's hands and said, "Baby, its ok. Your gonna find sooo many friends and good teachers who will be helping you. Don't worry.. Everything will be fine." These words were enough for Jungkook to calm down. After completing breakfast, he took his bag, phone and wallet, then kissed his mom and dad goodbye and left his house.

Kim's Household~

Waking up in the morning is something way too difficult for a certain bear. His mom has to call him for about 10 times or else he continues sleeping like a baby bear. "Kim Taehyung!!! If ur not up in 10 seconds.. I'm pouring water on you..!!!!". " I'm up mom... I'm upppppppp" he said. 

He moved lazily to the washroom, got ready and came down for breakfast. He saw his best friends Jimin, Hobi, Jin waiting for him. He went to them and gave a big bear hug. "Ahhh.. mom!!!!! He's squeezing us!!!!Kim Taehyung looooosen uppp!!!" they started screaming. Tae sheepishly laughed and let them go. All the four had their breakfast together. Tae went to his mom, kissed her and left house with his friends. Tae's dad works in New York. He comes home whenever he has vacation.

As soon as tae left home, he recieved a video call from his dad. " Hi baby bear!!! Are u exciteddd!!??". "Hi dad!!!! I'm soooo very excited. I hope I make good friends hehe". "I wish you all the very best!! Hope u find the LOML as well" said his dad smirking. Tae blushing in all 50 shades of red said, " Daaaaaaddd!!!! Staphhhh... Come home soon dad.. I miss u" . "I'll come soon baby. OK.. enjoy your day!!! Bye baby.."." Bye dad!!!". He ended the call and joined his friends to the way to their new college.