~WHAT HAPPENED?~

~Kaizen~

~ Philosophy of continous improvement, becoming one percent better eveyday ~

Taehyung's POV

I wake up next day with a painful headache. But still I din't show it to my friends. Or else they would all stay back to take care of me. I wanted to be alone. So I smiled and went to them.

"Taebear... Shall I stay back with you? Because I'm really worried" Jin said with a sad expression.

I felt bad. I don't want to pressurize him. 

"Hyung, I told you right. I'm completely fine. Two more days. He will be back. I'm really fine. So please go and open your cafe. Joonie hyung must be waiting" I say, fake smiling with puppy eyes. "Ok! But I'm coming back at lunch time to cook for you ok?" he said.

I somehow agreed and with that he left. Jimin and Hobi had already gone to their studio.

Ugh, fucking headache and my stomach hurts. Shit. (A/N : Its been 4 days since he had food, whenever his friends asked, he would say he had eaten already. But he din't eat at all! Don't do this my readers!!!!)

I just settle at my couch and space out. I felt thirsty. So I stood up. I suddenly started feeling dizzy( A/N : Not preggy! This is not mature story UwU)

Ugh what's wrong with me. Everything around me seems soo blurry. I just look around and found my kook's picture on the wall. I slowly went towards it wobbling around coz my body isn't listening to me.

I look at kook's picture and say, "I love you kook! I miss y-

And with that everything went black.

Third Person's POV

It was 12 pm. And Jin had finished his shift and called Joon to take the next shift. He kissed him goodbye and went towards tae's house.

He knocked the door. No response.

He knocked back again for 5 times. Still no response. He started getting worried. He remembered Tae telling him about the spare keys placed under the flower pot.

So he took those spare keys. He opened the door. He looked around but couldn't find tae. He was going towards kitchen when suddenly he noticed Tae lying on the ground. He ran to him. 

"Taebear! Wake up baby. I'm here. Please your scaring me. Open your eyes please" He said crying. He couldn't take it anymore. So he called joon, told him to close the cafe and come straight to tae's house with his car very soon. He also called Jimin, Hobi and Suga to come soon. He also rang Army and told Tae's situation. She informed Jin not to worry and bring tae to her hospital and she will be ready to check up on him.

Joon reached there. Other were already there with worried looks around tae. They took tae into his car and straight away went to hospital. 

Junkook's POV

Hahhhhh! I reached...

I can't wait to see Tae's reaction. I think he'll jump on me hehe. 

I take my phone out and called Suga hyung to pick me up. He picked up in the second ring. "Hello hyung! I came back to Seoul. Can yo-, "Jungkook! You need to come to ***** hospital right now!!! Tae is unconscious!"  Suga hyung said.

With that I felt a lump in my throat. Tae. Is. Unconscious?

I came back to my senses and quickly composed myself. I ran outside and took a cab. I told them the hospital and told him to drive faster. As soon I sat, I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks. My tae! Hope your fine! I'm coming to you soon! Please be alright! I said to myself wiping my tears.

Soon I reached the hospital. I ran inside. I went to the receptionist and told tae's name. They said me the way and I ran there.

As I reached there, I say all my hyungs slumped down in their seats. Jin was crying silently next to Joon. Jimin was blank. He couldn't take the pain. Sope were sitting quietly with sad expressions. I couldn't take it. I went to them and asked, "What happened to my Tae? Please tell me!! I wanna meet him. Where is he?" I asked desperately.

Jimin hugged me tightly and started crying. I also started crying. I felt my knees weak and slumped down on the floor. I couldn't comprehend what's going on! 

After an hour, Army came out. I ran to her and asked, "What happened to him army?"

"Umm.. Nothing serious tho! He is traumatised. He din't have food for 4 days straight and din't have proper sleep at all. His eyes are showing that. And he has lost so much weight. He keeps mumbling Kook please save me, these bullies are torturing me, I can't take it anymore sentences like this. So in conclusion all I have to say is, he is very much traumatised from the past experiences and also has separation anxiety. But don't worry. We are giving him fluids and he'll wake up soon. But from now on, he has to eat properly. His bad past must be somehow forgotten which is all in your hands because again he may have such attacks and may even lead to major consequences. Please take care and I have already assigned rooms for you all" she said and went to Jimin to console him. 

Relief. Is what I'm feeling right now. But something called guilt is hitting me. Did this all happen because I was away? I questioned myself. 

I think Jin read my thoughts coz he came straight away to me and said, "Kookie baby. Its not your fault ok? Its all because of those fucking bullies that made my tae like this. Don't worry he'll be alright yeah?"

That's all it took for me to breakdown. I ducked my head into his chest and cried badly. I felt so bad for my tae. All my friends were sad. This is how we shared the pain together. 

Third Person's POV

After sometime, Kook somehow calmed down. Everyone went inside tae's room.

He looked so fragile and weak with the oxygen mask and the wires attached to his hands. Again they felt very bad.

Kook went near him. He took a chair and sat next to him. He took tae's free hand and clenched it and started crying. His friends couldn't take it. They left the room to give them privacy.

"Baby. Please wake up! Look whose here for you. Your honey is here! Please look at me. I brought something for you. I know you will like it. It something you always wanted. Please baby look here" he said crying badly.

Tiredness hit him. Slowly he slept in his position holding tae's hand tightly.

__________

Ok~ I'm sorry for this sad chapter. But we also require drama right?

I too felt bad writing this *sniffs*

Anyways, I hope you all are eating and sleeping well😁✨❤️

Next chapter will be filled with fluff to make up for this chapter hehe..

Meeet you in the next chapterrrr!!!!!