~DATE~

Jungkook's POV

Finally!!!! Freaking finallllllyy..

Tae is mine. I look down and find tae snuggled into my chest and sleeping peacefully. A smile came on my face without my consciousness. I lay there observing my tae whose so pretty in the moonlight.

Ding~ Suddenly, I hear a notification from my phone. Without disturbing tae, I take my phone and see, it's a message from Jimin. Why did he send me a message at 11pm?

I open it and read, "Congratulations bish! You can thank me later~ And we all need party too😎🔥"

Wow. Just wow. So it was all jimin's plan is it.

I chuckle and continue to observe the angel snuggling me. How can someone be this cute ahhh.
Ay readers, I'm warning you all!!! TAE IS MINE!

I couldn't sleep due to the euphoric feeling of tae being my boyfriend now. So I started thinking about what we could do tomorrow like a date.

After planning for an hour, I kinda felt sleepy. So I kissed tae's forehead and said "Goodnight baby" and fell into dreamlands.

Taehyung's POV

Birds chirping and bright sunlight. Aish why are you all troubling me early in the morning. Please let me sleeeeep.

I turn to the other side and find myself on something bulky and hard. "Why is my pillow so bulky? Ah so sexy~" I say unconsciously.

"Good morning to you too baby" kook said laughing in his deep morning voice.

Wait. Kookie? Ahhhhh.. I start blushing remembering everything that happened yesterday. "G-good morning k-kookie" I say shyly resting my chin on his chest.

"Let's go fresh up honey bear. I have planned so much for our date today. We are gonna have lots of fun! Hehe" he said with his bunny smile full on display.

I too smile brightly with my eyes half closed. Both of us sit up but I still couldn't open my eyes, sleepiness still hitting me.

Jungkook's POV

Ahhh! My heart. He sits up with his eyes half closed and subconsciously pouting.

Mine. All this cuteness only for me. I couldn't resist anymore. So I attached our lips and kissed him with full of love. I'm sure that would have woken him up, coz he responded back wrapping his arms around me.

I break the kiss and hug him. "Sweetheart, let's go. Others are already getting ready. Ain't you hungry baby?" I ask.

Silence. Thinking he was sleeping I broke the hug, to find him blushing in all 50 shades of red. Awwww..

"What happened baby?" I ask chuckling. "You calling me all those names makes me feel loved and protected. Mwahhh!" he kissed me on my cheek. I laugh and go the washroom to get ready.

Both of us get ready and we head down to the lobby. Our friends were already there waiting for us. But all of them were smirking.

Jimin went near Tae and asked, "Won't you spill the tea bitch?" He asked smirking. Tae blushingly came to me, intertwined our hands and said in a small voice, "We are dating"

All of our friends started screaming and congratulating us. We did a group hug. Aish I have such a good gang I think in my mind.

We all have our breakfast and I tell my friends that me and Tae have decided to go on a date. So rest of them decided to hang out and told everyone to return back to the hotel by 5pm.