EPILOGUE

~ There is no true love without jealousy and possessiveness ~

Third Person's POV

So all of them sat together and started discussing ideas for the proposal.

"Where did you first meet him kook?" asked jimin. "Hmmmm, in classroom! But I'm no way gonna propose there sheesh" Kook said.

"Kook, why are you getting so worked up? Like he won't reject you right. He's head over heels for you. And whatever you do, he will start crying when you just kneel and propose him. So do whatever comes to your mind. Nothing extravagant. A simple and cute proposal is enough for your tae" Jin said softly smiling, thinking about tae's reaction.

"Jinnie hyung, thank you so much! I love you hyung but not more than tae" kook said hugging jin. "Aish, this brat!" Jin said but hugged him tightly.

"Ok everyone! I need your help. Jimin can you please divert tae, like take him out today and by 5 pm bring him back home. Rest of the members and I will prepare in home" kook said and everyone agreed.

Later at home, "Kook honey, Jimin asked me to go with him shopping since he wanted buy some clothes for his hubby. Can I go? I'll be back soon" tae said back hugging kook.

"Sure baby. But you should be back soon! I'll miss you badly" kook said with a pout. "Aigoo my big baby! I'll be back in no time" tae said and started getting ready .

Jimin came at 3 and picked up tae winking at kook secretly. As soon as they left, kook messaged the rest of the members to come home.

It was 4:40 pm and everything was ready. Kook messaged Jimin and asked them to come back. It was time to execute the plan. Everyone went to their respective places and waited for tae.

Jimin and tae had come back and were infront of the door. "Jimin, come in and-
When he turned back Jimin wasn't there. Tae was confused. "Hmm. Maybe he was in a hurry" he thought in his mind and started opening the door.

"Honey I'm back! I missed you lots. I bought you something which you'll like hehe" tae said. But there was silence. Everything was dark. Suddenly light fell on something on the table. He went and saw, tulip flowers with a note. "I'm waiting for you upstairs baby. Come soon" tae smiled, picked the flowers and started going upstairs.

When he reached up, he found something on the side table. Gucci ring. Tae was shocked. He found another note. "I can imagine your shocked face baby. Hehe. Come to our room baby!"

Tae was impatient. He ran to their room. He slowly opened the door. He saw his Kook sitting on the piano chair and playing a soft tune. Tae got lost in the melody. Kook started singing..

You are the sunlight that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what these emotions are
Am I still dreaming?
There is a green oasis in the desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breath
Everything's getting blurry

I hear the ocean from far away
Across the dream, past the woods
I'm following this clarity
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Were you wandering around
Looking for an erased dream too?
It's different from what destiny suggests
We share the same painful views
Won't you please stay in my dreams

Even if the earth crumbles
No matter who shaked this world
Don't let go of my hand
Please don't wake me up from this dream

Close the door now
When I'm with you, I'm in utopia~

Jungkook finished and looked up to see tae crying. He too was emotional. He slowly went to tae, kneeled infront of tae and took out the box he had in his pocket. Tae was too overwhelmed he started crying very badly but the smile never leaving his face.

"Baby, my babybear, my sugarcube, my darling, my sweetheart. From the time you entered my life, everything was colourful. Whatever you do, your every small detail makes me smile. I can't take it anymore. I want you in my life till I die. So will you give yourself a promotion from being a boyfriend to becoming my husband? Will you marry me taetae?" Kook asked with tears in his eyes.

Tae fell down on knees, crying and hugged kook. "Yes, YES YES! Kook. I wanna marry you a thousand times." Tae said loudly. Kook lifted tae up and twirled with happiness.

He put tae down and smashed his lips. The kiss was filled with love throwing in all their emotions. Both of them were so overwhelmed.

Suddenly tae heard cheers from behind. They pulled away and saw all his friends including Jimin cheering for them. He hid his face into kook's chest and kook was just laughing. Everyone came to them and they had their group hug.

They congratulated Taekook. Jimin suddenly decided to have a party so he ordered food and drinks. They enjoyed their night. At 12 they decided to go back since they had work the next day.

Now it was just Taekook. They both got freshed up and sat on the bed cuddling.

"Kook, thank you so much for what you did for me. I love you so much honey" tae said with serious eyes.

"I should be the one to thank you baby! Thanks for coming into my life. Good thing we aren't just FRIENDS" kook said laughing.

"Hehe. I love you Jeon Jungkook~"

"I love you too, Soon to be JEON TAEHYUNG~"

THE END

_________

With this I end " just FRIENDS!?"

UwU.. I'm so happy y'all..
I'll be back with another fluff book!

Hope you enjoyed reading this story!!! Feel free to comment your opinions! Coz opinions matter..

Do vote after reading!!!

Love you all!!!! I'll be back soooooon❤️🔥✨