~SEPERATION~

3 years later,

Third person's POV

It's been three years and the couples were very happy with their life. They had a strong bond which no one could ever break. Their love for each other is beyond eternity.

Everyone started working. Jungkook became the CEO of his father's company, Tae started taking online classes on art to those who preferred getting homeschooled, Jimin and Hobi opened their own dance studio, Namjin have started their own cafe which is very famous in Seoul. Army became a doctor. Suga became a guitarist.

Also, Taekook have moved into their own house, which kook gifted tae last year on their 2nd year anniversary. He was soooo overwhelmed that he went to sleep crying. Even the other couple, Namjin, Sope and Jimin-Army also moved in together, next to taekook's house. So all the friends resided next to each other, met every weekend and had fun together.

Currently, Taekook were having dinner. Tae was happily eating his favourite panda express, which kook brought while coming back, knowing his tae loves it.

But tae notices that kook was silent from when he entered the house. He thought of asking it after eating. They finished eating and went to their couch.

"What happened kookie? Did something happen at office? Or did I-I do s-something wrong? Please tell me what's bothering you?" Tae asked in concern filled voice.

Kookie looked into his eyes and felt bad seeing tae's worried eyes. "Umm.. I don't know how to tell you baby. But it's something you din't do. It's just..." Kook sighed.

Tae noticed the nervousness. So he straddled kook on his lap, cradled kook's head into his chest. One hand inside kook's hair, massaging his scalp and the other hand on his cheek stroking them softly.

Kook seemed to relax. So he pulled away from tae and brought tae to his chest and hugged him tightly.

"I have to go to Japan for one week baby. It's for a meeting  for the new sponsorship provided by my friend. But I don't wanna leave you baby. It's really hard for me to stay far away from you. Ugh" kook said grumbling in tae's hair.

After hearing, tae started feeling anxious internally. He had separation anxiety. Even when his dad would leave for New York, he would have an anxiety attack for 4 days, where he would be unable to sleep, eat properly and others would have to take care of him for 4 days.

Kook dint know about this. He was sad because he has to leave tae alone for a week.

But tae composed himself and pulled away from kook. He held kook's face with both hands and said, "Kook it's for the benefit of the company right? It's just for a week na. Those 7 days will go like this. And I'm only a phone away. You can always call me whenever you want to. I'm always free for you. I don't want you to stop going just because of me honey. I love you and that's all matters. When you comeback, we will spend the whole day and I'll prepare something very special for you bunny. So please don't miss this opportunity. Now smile for me pleassseee" he finished by giving kisses on his cheek after every sentence.

Kook was overwhelmed. He felt genuinely happy that he's sooo lucky to have tae in his life. How he could comfort him with just few words. He hugged tae tightly and said, "Thank you tae baby. Your the best. Thanks for coming into my life sweetheart. You don't know how much I love you babybear"

"Oh I know it honey" tae said and both of them smiled together. But tae was fake smiling so that kook wasn't disappoint.

After 2 days, it was kook's departure. Both of them were really sad throughout the day but still were close to each other. Their friends could feel the tension between them. Jimin, Jin and Hobi knew about his separation attack and were very worried about him.

With lots of I love yous, I miss yous and kisses, kook left to the airport. It was really painful for him to go like that. As soon he left in the cab, he broke down coz he couldn't take the thought of leaving tae behind. because this was the first time for both of them to be away from each other.

Same goes with tae. As soon as kook left, he fell down on his knees and started crying very badly. Jimin, jin and Hobi hugged him tightly. They told their partners about his anxiety attack and they all told them to be with Tae as they were worried for their bear and even his mom had to accompany his dad this time to New York so tae would be all alone.

4 days. Damn painful to tae. He couldn't sleep at all. Jin tried making him sleep. Singing lullaby, patting him and listening to soft music. Nothing helped. But he dint wanna bother jin. So he acted like he slept.

When jin would leave the room, tae would get up and stare at the ceiling. Tears filled his eyes whenever he thought about kook. He silently cried to himself stuffing his face into kook's pillow. 

On the other side, Kook also experienced sleepless nights. He was restless. He felt so tired but still couldn't sleep without the warmth of tae next to him. 

Next day,

Jungkook's POV

Fucking finally. Yes, I cursed. All the meetings are done. I can go back to my Tae right now. Who is gonna wait for two more days? I want Tae. I miss him so fucking much!

I call my secretary and tell him to book the flight ticket back to Seoul. He compelled and booked the ticket right away. I have 1 hour for departure. So I went around Japan. I wanted to buy something for my tae, my friends and family.

I stop near an accessory shop. Tae loves accessories. So I went in and decided to buy some matching bracelets for us and other souvenirs for friends and family. 

For Taekook👆

For Taekook👆

For family and friends 👆

After purchasing, I went to hotel. Packed everything and checked out. I reached the airport and got onto my flight on time. 

It was an hour journey. Throughout my journey, I couldn't help but smile coz I was soon gonna be in Tae's hands. Hehe. I missed you so much my bear. In an hour I'll be there. I hope he isn't crying. I love his boxy smile. Ahhh I can't wait anymoreee~ 

______________________

Hello ya'll... Im back hehe. Lets have a double update today.

Annnnnnndddd...

Bts at the TMAS guys. I was sooooo happy. They won 7 awards. I'm a proud mother UwU. 

Anyways, next is the Busan concert!!!!! I'm sooo excited~

Hope you enjoyed reading my story!!!

And don't forget to vote!!!!