~HEALING~

~ Don't wish for it. Work for it ~

Jungkook's POV

I feel someone stroking my hand. A soft one. Is it my taetae? I must be dreaming. Birds chirping, how sweet. Wish I can hear my taetae's voice too.

I slowly open my eyes and see two eyes watching me lovingly. "Morning, Kookie~" he said in a weak voice with a bright smile. "Mornin baby~" I say half-asleep smiling.

Wait. WAIT. Waaaaaaiiitt. That's my baby! I look back at him with my big shocked eyes.

"TAETAE!" I scream and pull him into a tight hug being cautious about the wires on his hands. He too hugged me back placing his head in crook of my neck. I sniff him to control my emotions.

I don't know what came over me, but suddenly I started crying very badly hugging him.

Taehyung's POV

"Shhh.. honey. I'm here. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere" I say and cradle him in my hands. I feel bad. This is the first time I have seen him crying. Yet I find him adorable, hehe.

He pulled away and said, "I'll call the doctor" avoiding eye contact with me. I felt bad. I want to see him. Ahhh.. did I mess up everything. Ugh!!!!!

Army came and checked everything. She told me I was fine but I have to eat a lot and then she turned to kook and whispered something in his ears. With that she left us.

Kook sat next to me still avoiding eye contact. It hurts. I couldn't take it anymore. So I pulled him and straddled his laps, hugging him tightly. Tears started flowing my face.

"Kookie, why are you avoiding eye contact with me? Y-You d-don't want m-me anymore? I'm s-sorry K-kookie. I'll n-never do that again. Its just my past. Aishhh. I'm s-sorry honey" I say heartfully. 

Silence. No response. Suddenly I felt water droplets on my neck. I pulled away and saw Kookie crying again. 

"Baby, do you know how scared I was? I couldn't breath properly until you woke up again. Please never do that again. I felt like dying seeing you in that condition. I'll never leave you again. You din't do anything. Those fucking bullies. I'll always be there for you. I love you soo much baby" he says, his words showing his sincerity. 

With that I smashed my lips onto his.

Third Person's POV

The soft kiss had now turned into a heated makeout session. Since its been a week, they both craved for each other. 

"Ahem, I suggest you to take care of your surroundings as well" said jin blushing badly looking at joon. All of their friends came into the room when they were busy making out.

"There's something called, KNOCKING, right hyung?" asked kook irritated. Tae was hiding his red face into kook's chest. Jin just flicked his hair sassily and said, "Such things have different place to do Mr. Bunny. This is a hospital for gods sake!" Kook just looked with "What the fuck" face and others were laughing at the couple.

Two days passed, Tae was fine and discharged. But he had to rest for another 2 weeks.

But 2 weeks rest was like heaven for Tae. Kook had taken leave from his office to take care of his baby. Though tae wasn't allowed to step out of the bed, he was so happy being spoiled by kook.

They even bath together(A/N : Ahem, no dirty thoughts!), watch loads of kdramas, even invited their friends home, had fun together and stuff.

Also, kook had mentioned to tae about therapy for healing from the trauma to which tae agreed after lots of pleads from kook and his friends.

Life was really going well and tae was completely healed. He was no longer traumatised. Infact he had become even more matured but was still a baby to kook and his friends. 

Jungkook's POV

"I think its the right time to propose!" I announce startling all my friends.

Currently, me and my friends excluding tae were in my office. I wanted ideas from the already engaged couples.

Yes, Namjin got engaged as soon as tae was discharged. Sope also got engaged the very next month. Jimin and army were also engaged after tae was completely healed. Tae was soooo happy for our friends, but I could sense a bit of, dissapointment? I know what it is. And that's why I'm here to discuss it with my friends.

We all sat down and started discussing ideas!

________

Ok so! Umm..
Sorry 👉👈

I just wrote down wtever came into my mind...
This is my first story and many mistakes and stuff! But I'll learn and come back better...

My next stories will be filled with fluff!
Not a bit of angst at all!!
Until then, stay tuned~

Coming up is the epilogue!!!!