~FRIENDS?~

~UKIYO~

~Living in the moment, detached from the bothers of life~

Jungkook's POV

Ugh... I'm so nervous.. IDK why...

I was walking into the campus, when suddenly a big bulky body collided with me. Ouch! That hurts. After coming back to senses, I saw.. it was NAMJOON..! "Joooooooonieeeeee hyung!!!! I missed you so muchhhh... How are you??? Are u gonna study in the same college as me???!!! Wow gods must have heard me. I'm so happy to meet you here!!" I say hugging him. He laughs and says, " Damn Jungkook!!! Long time no see man. Wahh.. U have grown a lot bulky from last time.. Do you workout regularly!!!???" I laugh sheepishly and say " Hehe.. Yes hyung. I must meet my LOML here". Joonie hyung starts laughing.

We both were going to the staff room to get our schedule, then suddenly a familiar figure exits the room. I have an eye contact with him and realise its YOONGI!!!! "Suga hyunggggg!!! Ahh im the luckiest being on earth right now.. Seriously never thought I'll have two of my besties studying in the same college as me" I say and hug both of them. Suga laughs and says " Wah kookie. Its been awhile. You have grown a lot!! Are you tryna find your LOML here?" He smirks. I blush and say " Ahhh hyunggg~ Its maybeee true hehe".

After talking for sometime we check each others schedules and to our surprise, we three had the same classes today. OMG, for real, I was jumping with happiness. Wah kookie your really lucky today. I hope I make more friends. We then enter our class and sit down.

Taehyung's POV

Me, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin were cracking jokes on our way to the staff room. We went in, introduced ourselves to teacher and recieved our schedules. To our surprise we all had same classes. I hugged all my friends tightly once again. They were screaming to release them. I laughed sheepishly and released them. Then we all went to our class.

When we reached our class, I started having anxiety attack. This is because in my old school there were so many students who used to bully me every single day for looking feminine. I was scared if I end up being bullied again. Seeing me having an attack, Jiminie and Jinnie hugged me. All my friends knew about my anxiety issues. They were the ones who stood for me when i was being bullied. They told me comforting words. Slowly, my anxiety reduced. I thanked them and entered the class.

On entering, I find the class full of students. I was getting scared but I told myself not to and firmly decided to get more friends. We sat in our places. All my friends were cracking some jokes and laughing. After few minutes, our teacher entered the class.

Third Person's POV

The teacher started introducing herself and said "Hello everyone! I'm Daisy.. Nice to meet you all. For today's class we'll just have introductions from everyone."

Everyone started introducing. Now it was Tae's turn. He fiddled with his fingers and stood up. Everyone looked at him and all the girls started squealing. Though tae looked feminine, he was also very handsome in terms of looks. He blushed and said, "H-Hello everyone.. I-I'm Kim Taehyung. Meet you nice all " Everyone starts UwUing and laughing ( A/N : Does that word exist lol) He sat down with his face filled with 50 shades of red.

Next it was Jungkook's turn

Next it was Jungkook's turn. When he stood up, again all girls started squealing. He was the most handsome boy in the classroom. He flipped his hair back and said, "Hello guys!! Nice meeting  you all. Hope we become good friends." Many were drooling listening to him.

During tae's introduction, Kook's POV

Awww... He looks sooo cute. WAIT whatttt.. Jungkook your loosing your mind. He's soooo popular among everyone in class. I don't think I'll be able to even talk to him. Aishh.. but his bread cheeks ahhhhh.. he's sooo cute!!!! Wish I could become friends with him~

During kook's introduction, Tae's POV

He's a BUNNNNNYYY.. Ahh.. he's sooooo cute.
I wanna put him in my pocket. And he looks sooo bulky and hot. But sheeesh. I don't think I'll be able to even go near coz look at everyone drooling over him aish.. But he's sooo cute and hot at the same time. Ahhh!!!! Wish I could become friends with him~

Both of them were thinking about each other throughout the day, hoping that they could be friends with each other someday...

________________

Hello y'all..
I hope, so far you liked the story!!!
There maybe many mistakes.. coz it's my first time writing here UwU!!!
I'll be updating everyday.. coz why not!! Hehe..
😋❤️‍🔥❤️❤️🔥