Into The Unknown

Trigger Warnings : mentions of missing person appeal, kidnapping, near panic attack.

Minho frowns as he stares at the unknown number.

Unknown number

-82 XXX XXXX- 2:05AM.

Who the fuck even calls at two in the morning ?

He huffs tiredly and stretches his back. Someone's hand presses on his back gently up to his shoulder blades before dropping.

"You good ?"

Minho hums, as he looks through his message and glances back at Changbin barely trying to open his eyes. He's shirtless and Minho fights the urge to grab one of his pecs just to grope him.

And focusing back on his message app, he finds the unknown number has sent him more than a dozen of messages, "What the fuck ?"

It seems to warn Changbin who finally sits by his side peering over his shoulder to see the different messages.

From : Unknown

Hi.

hehehe

Are you awake ???

Guess not haha

Sorry I got excited

I don't know when you will see these messages

I'm Christopher by the way 🙋🏻♂️

Nice to meet you !!! 🥰👋✨

Sorry but I love smileys 😁

I can't wait to talk to you !

I'm even trying to imagine you haha

Oh wait I didn't even see but there's so many smileys !!!

I'll send you my favorites !

🤗🖤🔥👍🧚🏋️🌻🌌🐺🐲

Changbin raises an eyebrow, "Who's that ?"

Minho shrugs his shoulders, "Dunno, he clearly got the wrong number," he huffs, "I wouldn't be surprised he's one of those creepy bastards that try to hook up around."

Changbin tilts his head, "Yeah, but he wouldn't say that then, trying to imagine them," he frowns in confusion before deciding to lay on their bed, "just forget about that and come sleep hyung," he whines.

Minho stares at the messages before typing a quick reply. He throws his phone on the table before laying back down, head pressed against Changbin's abdomen.

To : Unknown

Sorry dude you got the wrong number

The younger makes a happy noise and Minho relaxes, closing his eyes. He wants their other friends to be there and have a cuddle pile but unfortunately life isn't all that fair.

His alarm goes on and Minho flinches so hard, completely taken off guard that he finds himself glaring at his phone. He thought he was dying for a second.

By his side, his boyfriend is laughing, as if it was actually funny.

It's not.

But he's his boyfriend, so he lets him have that while he stands up and be the man of the house, "I'll shower, wanna come ?" He knows exactly how this tactic works even though he used it so many times already.