Cracking The Shell

Trigger Warnings : custody, interrogation, fights, injuries and bruises, blood, crying, fainting, hospitalization.

Jisung is tired as fuck.

He's also super upset and frustrated and he wants to punch Chan square on the face.

"Can you stop walking in circles," Jeongin mumbles tiredly from where he's sitting in their small cell.

Jisung presses his back against the wall, "It's been three hours, when can we get out ?"

Changbin has his arms crossed over his chest, "Detention varies to one to thirty days," he explains, Hyunjin and Jisung gasp in disbelief, "but our situation's different, we just need to wait for my superior, he'll get us out of here."

Felix presses their head against Jeongin's shoulder, "They even took our phones, I'm so bored."

Jeongin can only nod in agreement, "True, what can we do to avoid being awfully bored ?"

Hyunjin puckers his lips seductively, "We can kiss babe."

Jeongin makes a disgusted face, shoving Hyunjin away while the others all snort and relax.

Minho's the only one who isn't with them, still bedridden at the hospital and right now busy at describing the kidnapper to a specialist.

"Well, I'm not so sure about it."

They all flinch to see Son Hyunwoo looking at Changbin through the bars.

"Hyung," He calls, "tell me you can help us."

Hyunwoo sighs, and doesn't answer his question, Jisung doesn't like that one bit, "Your friend testified," he trails and his gaze sharpen, "and I'm really hoping what he said isn't right," Jisung sees Changbin stiffen, "or I'll be really disappointed."

"I- I can explain it-"

"Han Jisung," Hyunwoo calls and Jisung blinks in surprise, "you'll be the first to be interrogated."

Jisung isn't really surprised by that, He literally told Chan he'll beat him up if he can. He still frowns but nods at the others to relax them, "I'll be fine."

"Jisung," Changbin calls him, making him pause to look at him. Changbin is serious but calm, "be honest, don't hide anything."

Jisung softly nods before giving him a thumb-up and leaves the cell. He waves at them with a small annoying smile and receives back ugly expressions making him snort.

"Follow me."

Jisung follows Hyunwoo to one room. They enter and Jisung sits on the opposite side, knowing well how it works with all the dramas he's been devouring these days.

Hyunwoo sits and stares at him, fingertips of his hands pressed together, "So, what about saying everything from the beginning ?"

Jisung shrugs his shoulders, "Sure, but like, I'll have to explain Minho's disappearance too, since it's linked."

Hyunwoo hums and gestures at him to explain everything.

Jisung takes a deep breath.

Well, it's now or never.

"So, if I understand correctly, you're telling me Seungmin is currently Bang Chan, your last soulmate that is sequestered in the basement of a house you don't know ?"

Jisung nods.

"And if Seungmin- I mean Bang Chan freaked out, it's because he doesn't know about soulmate, but about killmate ? Which would explain why he tried to get away from you and the others ?"