The Twisted Truth

And I said I'll post in a month... who am I lying too ?? X)

Trigger Warning : injury, fainting due to blood loss, panic attack, hospitalization, crying, mentions of brain-washing.

Changbin's bag falls on the floor when he finds the front door of his house half open.

It's raining hard today and Changbin's heart is panicking, pulling out his taser gun as he rushes inside.

"Minho hyung !" He calls, pointing the gun in front of him as he looks around the house.

His concern only skyrockets when no one answers him, especially knowing he should be home by now.

His place isn't a mess, nothing seems to be missing but he's still making sure to keep his guard up as he pulls his phone and dials Minho's number.

He flinches when he hears the phone ringing upstairs and his fear starts to take a toll on him. He rushes upstairs and roughly opens the door of the bedroom to find the phone on the nightstand with no Minho in sight.

Minho's nowhere.

He tries to stay calm and rationalize everything going on.

Minho didn't take his phone and he isn't back yet and the door was wide open.

Those thoughts are enough to worry him as fuck, because Minho always takes his phone and he's never late and always locks the door.

Instead of freaking out, he calls Jisung.

"Bin ? What's up ?"

Changbin can barely stop the tremor in his voice, "Tell me Minho's with you."

"He's not ? What's going on ?" Jisung starts to sound worried on the other side and Changbin curses, pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Call the others and ask them please," he doesn't wait Jisung's question before he's hanging up and calling his police department to explain the situation.

When he hangs up, he grits his teeth and he sits on the bed. He takes Minho's phone, hoping to find something that can explain what's happening.

What he finds instead is a missing call from Minho's work and he listens to the message they left to find Minho didn't go to work today.

Something's definitely wrong.

Minho isn't one for secrets and lies, so he knows it's useless to look through it, but he still does it.

There's nothing except the unknown chat he had. Which is the one with Christopher now that he sees the texts.

There's really nothing from the ordinary.

He walks to the bathroom and his blood runs cold when he finds the amount of blood in the sink.

He clasps a hand on his mouth and his eyes water at the thoughts running wildly in his mind. He looks away before taking a deep breath and trying to keep calm.

He's trying to detach himself from the situation, trying to be like a good policeman should be, calm and logical, but his eyes lock on the blood and his whole facade breaks.

He enters in and sees the razor on the floor, blood splattered around it.

He wants to throw up.

He swallows back his nausea, ignores how he's trembling and tries to assess the situation.

It's weird.

Some of the drawers are still wide open and the small cabinet is a mess with half of the medicine fallen to the floor and the sink.