Grab My Hand and Hold Me Please

Trigger Warnings : lost in the middle of the sea, panic attack, anxiety, crying, flashback of arguments and break up.

"Yes— I'm telling you right now ! He just sends us his location !" Changbin yells on the phone as he hastily sits on the passenger seat, Minho in the driver's seat, "we need a sea-rescue helicopter right now !"

Minho roughly stomps on the accelerator.

"He doesn't have enough battery ! We need one now ! Hyung please," He begs, rubbing his temple anxiously. "We really don't have enough time."

Minho swallows thickly before glancing at the backseat to see Felix with their earphones, whispering to the phone. Chan's still on the other side, freaking out and crying but Felix had managed to calm him down to heart-wrenching sniffles.

Seungmin is next, with a deep anxious frown.

It's such a unique situation they're in after all.

Chan's currently in the middle of the ocean with almost nothing but his phone and his life raft.

"Then we need to call the coastguard, I can send you his location—" Changbin cuts himself off to listen to his superior, "then we just have to— okay, alright, I'm almost there," he hangs up.

Minho parks the car in the parking lot of the police station and Changbin doesn't even wait for him to park correctly. He's opening the door and rushing into the police station.

Minho kind of freezes, brain not really processing everything going on.

Chan's gonna be with them.

He jolts when someone knocks on the window and he quickly turns off the motor to exit the car, Seungmin's looking at him with the same anticipation written on his face.

"It's gonna be fine, we'll find him," Seungmin tells him seriously, Minho can only nod, still shaken up by having Chan by their side soon.

He's going to be with them.

Their last soulmate is finally coming back to them.

Fuck.

He still doesn't register the situation, even when the others join them, even when Changbin tells them to go back home and he'll keep them updated, even when he's back in the car to have Seungmin drive it this time.

"Chan hyung ? Can you tell me how much percentage you have left ?" Felix's voice fills the car.

"Uh— s— seven," he replies.

It's not helping to keep them calm.

Still, Felix nods with a frown, "Alright, your phone's losing battery fast, so I'm gonna tell you to do a few things okay ?" Their voice is soft when they speak, careful not to freak Chan out.

"Is— yeah okay, okay."

"Okay, so first, you're gonna look if you have some apps running in the background," they explain, "for that, you're going to go back to your home screen, then you'll click on the left button at the bottom, okay ?"

"Yeah okay," he sounds calmer now. Felix waits for him, "I've gotten rid of everything except your call ? Is that okay ?"

Felix smiles, "Yes it is, now you're going to swipe your screen two times from the top to the bottom, you'll have a screen of some tiny icons like the flashlight and all that will appear."

"Yeah I— I see them."

"Good, now you're going to look for the power saving icon. When you'll click on it, it's possible your home screen will turn completely black and there will be less apps you can use, but that's okay."