Bare All

Trigger Warnings : shooting, crying, sequestration.

Hyunjin wakes up back in his body.

When the thought proceeds finally to his brain, he shoots up from his bed and hastily rushes to the door. "Guys !" He yells excitedly and rushes out only to slam against Changbin, both of them stumbling in surprise. "Oh fuck sorry !" he quickly helps back Changbin on his feet, "You good Binie hyung ?"

Changbin blinks, looks awkward as he rubs the nape of his neck, "It's- it's Christopher."

Hyunjin blanks for a second, then realizes, "Ah, right," he laughs awkwardly, "sorry," he clears his throat, "is there something you wanted ?"

Chan points to his room, "Can I uhm, take my notes ?"

Hyunjin frowns in confusion but nods anyway, letting Chan enter in to go straight to his desk where a mess of papers are.

He tilts his head curiously trying to read some of the words but Chan is fast at taking his papers and leaving quickly.

Hyunjin wonders what exactly happened when he was on the other side but right now he has good news to give and clearly not to Chan.

So he waits for him to close his door before he rushes to the other rooms, waking everyone up with his talent to whisper-yell.

Minho groans and hugs Seungmin tighter who huffs, "What ?"

Jeongin is already sitting, hair messy and blinking his sleep away. Jisung barely acknowledges him, hugging Felix who's waking up with a frown.

"What's going on ?"

Hyunjin finally notices it's only eight in the morning with Minho yelling it and throwing a pillow at his face. It's also Saturday.

But Hyunjin doesn't give them any mercy, he walks to open the curtain wide and hears a string of curses and whines, "I have big news !"

"Which is ?" Jisung slurs tiredly.

Hyunjin grins, heart hammering in excitement, "I found the phone."

Silence.

It's after at least five seconds that Hell breaks loose. They all perk up with wide eyes, a movement of disbelief as Jisung yells.

"For real ?! You found it ?!" He's grabbing his hair in shock, "Where was it ?!"

Seungmin frowns, "I'm guessing it didn't have any battery left ?"

Hyunjin is surprised he knows, "Yeah, how did you know ?"

Minho answers, "You would've called us otherwise."

"Or maybe he doesn't have the passcode," Jeongin points out, the two others humming in realization.

"Answer me !" Jisung whines while Felix blinks in shock, trying to process what the hell is going on.

"I found it taped to the back of the clock."

Jisung and Felix hum for a long time, "I didn't even think about it," Felix muses but still nods.

"He's smart," Minho points and blinks hard a few times, "did you write it in the notes for Bin ?"

Hyunjin grins and gives two thumbs-up, "Don't worry, I'm like the smartest !"

They all reply in unison except Felix, since he's nice, "You're not."

Hyunjin huffs and rolls his eyes, "Anyway, I didn't think of what the passcode could be, got any idea ?"

"I'm guessing it will be Chan's birthday ?" Jisung guesses, "If the guy really loves him, I wouldn't be surprised about it."

"It's either that or his own birthday," Seungmin adds with a pensive frown, "which will make it harder."