Open Your Eyes

Trigger Warnings : sequestration, brainwashing, conditioning, mention of possible unhealthy obsession, panic attacks, crying, self-harm, attempted murders, arguments, misunderstanding, mention of custody.

Seungmin stares at the diary where Minho has left a note.

Heyo Seungminie :)

I'm sure you understood the situation by now but I'm still gonna write it down. Christopher is in fact Bang Chan, our soulmate. Do you remember that time Binie told us about the missing person appeal ? Well I think the guy holding Chan prisoner is still the same as the one who kidnapped him in the first place. Oh, and he's also Chan's "boyfriend" now and it makes me want to throw up but we don't have time for that.

I don't have his name, Chan didn't write it in his diary, just calls him hyung or his boyfriend. Also, if he asks for sex or whatever bullshit, DO NOT AGREE. Chan doesn't have any injury which makes me think the bastard isn't violent with him. Find an excuse and don't freak out, even cry if you need to but make him really understand you don't want tonight. He's also supposedly coming late every night, but I don't know when exactly. Be careful of that.

Other than that, Chan has everything he needs in the room, there's no way out with the shackle. I think it might be possible to break the wall hook with one of the weights but I'm worried something else will get in our way out. So do it just as a last resort.

I also can't find the fucking PHONE even tho I looked everywhere, Chan hid it somewhere. When I'll be back in my body I'll try to ask him.

The phone is our only way out I think. We could try to do something with the boyfriend but I haven't met him yet so I can't say anything for now. But it might be possible to manipulate him ?? Not sure, we'll have to work on that.

But please don't try anything reckless, we need to think smart here, need to find the limits Chan has with his boyfriend.

For now don't be worried, just read his diary and try to impersonate Chan and everything should go alright. Try to look for the phone too and feed the fish.

I love you.

Seungmin sighs and rubs his temples. He glances up at the bowl with the fish in and frowns.

He really didn't expect this type of situation. It's like coming from a drama.

He looks at the clock on the wall, it's ten in the morning. He looks back at the notes Minho left and since he didn't write more, though he is sure he met the boyfriend at some point, it must be because the boyfriend spends the rest of his day with him and even slept with him.

He shivers just at the thought.

He starts reading the diary and the first notes are when Chan was a child, maybe nine ? He makes some simple mistakes in his sentences but other than that he sounds happy in his book. There's just a lot of propaganda the boyfriend did on him. It continues with Chan talking about what he was feeling around the kidnapper. Seungmin narrows his eyes, it must be when Chan started having a crush on him, he was... fourteen ?

He passes to the present day where Chan's talking about them and how happy he is to find nice people to talk to. He also seems perplexed why his boyfriend never let him have a phone. But it's nothing else and Chan's writing back like it's not something to worry about.

He's not really surprised about it. Chan's been living with him for more than twenty years. He must be trusting the man with his life.

He must also really love him.