𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

—These violent delights have violent ends.
And in their triumph die;
Like fire and powder,
Which, as they kiss, consume

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

—After suffering a traumatic loss and injury, Amelia Novak was ready for the world once more.
Despite the ache left by the loss of her friend, she knew she had to make it right. Although, her journey for revenge is stopped short when her father declares that she will not be leaving the house following her head injury. Her protests against staying in the house were blatantly ignored, and she knew the only solution was to escape the glass castle her father built around her so she could bring her real family back together.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

DISCLAIMER;

a.) i do not own outer banks or its plot. but i do own my characters and my plot
b.) plagiarism is a serious offense. none of this sort will be taken lightly
c.) TW. mature scenes, explicit language, drug use, and many others.
you have been warned.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

PLAYLIST!

female robbery the neighbourhood. violent crimes kayne west. i was never there the weeknd. flawless the neighbourhood. nervous the neighbourhood. slow down chase atlantic. nate growing up  labrinth. hotel montell fish. don't blame me taylor swift. stargirl interlude the weeknd. one more hour tame impala. me and your mama childish gambino. fall in love with you montell fish. dark paradise lana del rey. cardigan taylor swift. skyfall adele. the 30th billie eilish. fade lewis capaldi. diet mountain dew lana del rey. numb to the feeling chase atlantic.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

you guys are in for a ride.
—finnsgrazer