𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

❝there are some things you can only learn in a storm❞

you can only learn
in a storm❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

AMELIA stood from underneath the roof, her eyes reflecting the sunset.

The swirls of pink and orange colliding effortlessly only to be faded into the absence of all color. The light leaving the sky and shadows taking over the land. Silence took over, nothing making sound except the waves crashing over one another.

"Lia, watch out!"

A small object came flying from above, smacking her right on top of her head.

"Asshole" She muttered, rubbing her head as Pope rushed over to her.

"You okay, Lia?" His eyes filled with concern, looking at the can that now laid on the floor.

"I'll be fine, Pope," A small smile on her lips "Just a can."

The boys snickered at Pope's concern for the brunette. Her hand flew up, flipping the blonde and brunette boys off. Kiara came over, her eyes filled with sympathy as Amelia was now covered in the sticky substance.

A shout came from the distance, smirks held on all of their faces.

"Hey, uh, security's here," Pope said, looking over the railing "Let's wrap it up."

"Boys are early today," JJ rolled out from off of the roof "Humpty Dumpty, let's roll."

"Let's go boys." Kiara grabbed Amelia's hand, laughs echoing from both girls lips.

The teens raced through the house, jumping over the wooden fence. Amelia and Kiara sat down in the van, breathing heavily from the run. Pope and JJ were the last to jump over the fence, quickly hoping in the van.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise." They all laughed, watching as the slightly larger old man ran after them.

"Come on, Gary!" JJ screamed, peeking his head out of the van.

"Guys, you're gonna give him a heart attack."

"You're so close! You can do it. There you go." JJ laughed, throwing him a can as the old man got close.

"JJ, stop teasing him," Amelia smacked his arm, harshly pulling him back into the van. JJ gave her a glance, rolling his eyes. "Bite me."

"Don't mind if I do." A smirk crossed JJ's face, trying to make his way over to Amelia. Pope put an arm over JJ, shaking his head.