𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

❝heres to all the girls whos fathers broke their heart before any boy could❞

broke their heart before any boy could❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"JJ, can you be serious for one minute."

"If I do recall, I invited you on this trip, no?" He grinned, looking over towards the girl driving.

"Shut up."

"What I thought," He replied, laughing. "Why so serious, Lia?"

The girl sighed, ignoring him. Her eyes scanned the quiet road, pressing her foot gently against the brakes. She unbuckled her seat belt, JJ in tow. The brunette and blonde walked up to John B's house.

"DCS, I know you're in there!"

Amelia shook her head at the immature boy, sitting on the porch waiting for the two. The blonde laughed, pointing in the window at the brunettes previously sleeping boy.

"Got your ass," JJ snickered. The blonde boy looked back at Amelia, a grin still on his face. Amelia was unfazed, not finding his shenanigans funny. JJ immediately dropped his grin at her face and scratched his head, "That's not funny." He reassured himself, waiting for John B.

"You're right, it isn't," She remarked, interlocking arms with John B as he walked out of the house. JJ rolled his eyes, following behind them.

They all got in brunette boy's car, JJ taking a seat next to Amelia in the back. Conversation filled the car as John B proceeded to drive.

"I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara." JJ commented, looking up at JB. "She clearly likes you. She's like, 'Oh, John B.' "

"Is that what she does?"

"She's sketchy about you diving, and then she kissed you, bro"

"She kissed me on the cheek."

"Well," Amelia started, staring at John B with a grin, "She doesn't kiss Pope or JJ on the cheek."

"I wish she did." Amelia smacked the blonde boy on the shoulder, scoffing.

"I can see it in his eyes. He's like, 'I kinda like that,' and he starts blushing." JJ commented, looking at Amelia with a smirk.

"I blush? Really?"

"Yeah," JJ reached for the compass, his action following an angry John B.

"Hey, don't—"

"I was just looking at it," The blonde spoke, "I gotta admit, your father's compass in Scooters boat, that's freaky."

"Yeah. That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out."

"I'm sure she would just love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything."