𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚

❝it's scary to think that you could love someone the way i love you❞

love someone the way i love you❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"WELL, look who we have here."

Amelia shook her head at their dramatics. She waved her hand to Pope, smiling.

"We have a safety meeting," John B covered his mouth, imitating a speaker. "Attendance mandatory."

"I can't. My pop's got me on lock down." Pope said, turning off the hose.

"Come on, man," JJ mimicked static "Your dad's a pussy. Over." Amelia picked up an empty can from the boat, chucking it at JJ's head. He looked back at her, rubbing where the can hit him. "Am I bleeding? I feel like I'm bleeding."

"We need your son."

"Yeah, and island rules. Day after a hurricane's a free day."

"Who the hell made that up."

"Uh," JJ looked back at them "Pentagon, I think. We have security clearance. I have a card."

"You think I'm stupid."

Amelia snickered, grabbing Popes hand as he jumped into the boat. She glanced at him, a large smile covering his face.

"I'll do it tomorrow. I promise," Pope began "Tomorrow."

"No, No. No. Hell no. You doin' it right now." His dad argued.

Pope looked at John B, his eyes wide.

"Go, go, go."

"Bring your ass back up here!"

"I promise I'll do it tomorrow, dad. I promise." The boys and Amelia laughed, drowning out whatever Pope's dad was still going on about.

"We'll bring him back in one piece, I promise!" John B shouted.

The boat traveled down the water, the brunette girl leaning her head against Pope's arm. Her interest was peaked as soon as she saw the red and grey cooler. She reached her arms out, grabbing the cooler. She opened the plastic container, reaching for the cold beverage.

"No hi?"

"Oh hey, girlfriend." Amelia said, with a smile, looking up at the dark haired girl.