𝐢𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐮𝐩

❝the biggest mistake you can make is leaving someone you still love❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

The boat stood stranded in the middle of the water, the sound of waves crashing into the sides.

They had the small device submerged under the water, looking for any sign of something out there. John B was throwing commands to steer the boat out to JJ as Kiara and Amelia handled the ropes of the device.

A storm seemed to be approaching, making everything more chaotic. The current slapped the boat back and forth, rocking the passengers.

"It's the Royal merchant."

Time seemed to stop as they all glanced at the devices monitor. The thing they had been looking for all along had been lying right underneath nine hundred feet of ocean.

But nothing seemed to appear on the screen. No gold, no treasure. Amelia watched as the hope drained from John B's face.

"There's nothing there," JB spoke, "Just pull it up. Shit"

"Look, we can do another pass. Recharge the battery." Pope offered, "We can- we can go back down."

"We've done it three times. There's nothing there."

"Shut up!" Kie responded.

"What? It's true!"

"Must you always be so negative, JJ." Lia sighed in frustration, shaking her head.

"The gold could be buried. We don't know."

"If it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay?" John B spoke up, "Somebody beat us to it."

"Or it was never there."

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

Amelia walked down the steps of her house.

The blonde boys words from the other day rang throughout her head.

"I think it's time for you to live a little recklessly"

Her body was clad in a short, tight shorts. Her top barely covered her breasts, stopping just underneath of them. She knew it would get under her father's skin, which made a genuine smile appear on her lips.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

"Out. Don't wait up," She responded, her hand turning the door knob.

"I don't think so. Go upstairs and change," He responded, a stern look on his face. The look he was giving her made her want to laugh in his face. Of course, she held in her laughter.