𝐨. 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

SHE shot up with a small gasp.

Her eyes wandered around the room, glancing at the posters falling off the wall. The brunette got up from the wooden bed, throwing on random clothing she found on the floor. Her eyes shifted to the bed she was previously on, her brows furrowing.

The blonde boy was left on the mattress. He was sound asleep, not moving as the girl quickly moved out of the room.

The only thing keeping her body shielded from the world was the barely buttoned long-sleeve shirt.  She threw her dark hair into a ponytail, moving to get her bag on the sofa. She tumbled over the empty can on the floor, cursing as she fell. Amelia looked around, glancing to see if the blonde boy had woken up. A sigh of relief washed over her as the house was silent. Her hands wrapped around the straps, securing it on her back.

Amelia made a last stop back to the boy's room, her eyes drifting to his sleeping figure.

A soft smile made its way on the girl's face. Curiosity invaded her brain of how she got into this situation, wondering if he'll remember like she did.

The brunette pulled the covers on the boy, shielding his naked body from the world. A small sigh left the girl's lips, walking out of the room.

As she pushed open the door to leave, a smile was left etched on the blonde boy's lips.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

this is just the prologue, chapters will be way longer (:
thank you everyone for voting, it means a lot <<<3