𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

❝ I don't know how to let you touch me without being scared that somewhere along the lines you might leave and I'll be left with fingertip marks that'll never wash away ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

HER phone screen lit up for the thirtieth time today.

She didn't know if she had the will power to get up from the bed, let alone answer back.

Her father had finally told her why she was here. He said it was to spend more time with her, catch up with her.

She knew it was all bullshit.

He wanted to show her off like she was an accessory.

He cared about nothing more than his image. And that became apparent when he left her mom for some Walmart version of Kim Kardashian. His house was decked out in gold this and gold that. There wasn't a spot in the house that didn't shine.

When her mom got sick, he decided their family wasn't worth it anymore.

Amelia meant nothing to her father, just an object.

The brunette got up from the bed, glancing at her phone on the white, large dresser.

6 missed calls from Mamma

8 missed calls from Kie Baby

3 text messages from Pope<3

4 missed calls from John Bitch

1 text message from Asshole

Amelia ignored her mother's missed calls, going straight to Pope's message.

POPE<3
Where are you?
Are you okay? Talk to us please
Meet us at graveyard tonight if you're feeling up to it. Love you, Lia

A small smile graced her lips, replying back to the boy and the rest of her friends. She opened JJ's messages, her smiling dropping and a scoff escaping her lips.

ASSHOLE
Hey fatass, wake up and meet us at graveyard

She set her phone her in back pocket, still having not changed from her clothes when she left. Amelia looked in the mirror, wiping her mascara stained cheeks. She reapplied the mascara and lightly applied concealer under her dark under eyes. She threw on a damaged smile and walked out of the room.