Day 3: Flat

"You guys might think that I'm a flat, one dimensional character. You think I show no emotions and always have a blank expression. You think I'm just Donald's secretary and nothing more,"

"Some of you speculated that I'm unable to fight, that I'm just some weakling like Timothy Park or Eugene Gale. Others have speculated that I am able to fight, but don't know my exact power level. They don't know where I lie on this hierarchy of power,"

Kingsley began to laugh. It started off as a small chuckle and then evolved into maniacal laughter akin to the Joker's.

"Believe me when I say you're better off not knowing my true strength. You're better off not knowing what I'm truly capable of..." Kingsley's teeth became protruding fangs and his nail became sharp claws. His ears became pointed and his pupils became slits. His eyes glowed as he grinned. "Because if you know what kind of monster I am...I'd have to kill you,"

"Kingsley," Donald entered the room with a confused expression. "Who are you talking to?"

Kingsley appearance immediately returned to normal and he simply smiled at Donald. "You don't need to know,"

Somewhere nearby, Alistair Rei trembled in fear. Although Kingsley had broken the fourth wall, Alistair was not going to reprimand him.

I blame the Cursed Chat for this omake.

Omake

"Day 3 is flat?" Donald questioned as he read through the Weaktober 2022 Prompt List. "So we went with you being called a flat one dimensional character?"

"What else would be written for this prompt?"

"Your flat a—"

Kingsley slapped Donald.