Day 24: Crush

It started off as a normal friendship between Myles Joo and Forrest Lee.

Then Myles began to form a crush on Forrest. 

Myles didn't immediately let his affections be known. He didn't want to risk ruining their friendship over some childish crush. He thought the crush would fade away on its own.

But the crush didn't disappear. It evolved and became love. Myles had fallen in love with Forrest.

Forrest knew this but didn't reciprocate his feelings. Instead, he used Myles' love to his advantage. He rose in rank and power.

But Forrest wanted more. So, he had to get rid of Myles. He found the opportunity when Myles told him about making deals with Manwol and Forrest didn't hesitate to snitch.

Myles was devastated by the betrayal. He vowed to never fall in love again.

He gathered the strongest fighters left in Manwol and got his revenge. He beat up Forrest and his underlings and stole the money and files.

But then he lost all of that against the Mokha Duo. Myles was beaten up so badly that he was hospitalized.

Myles vowed to never fall in love again but that resolve faltered when he bumped into a certain orange haired teen at the hospital.

Yes, I'm lightly pushing the Kyles Joi agenda at the end of this chapter.